;

Monday, February 2, 2009

Larissas smoking pussy

Larissa was almost ready to leave for the party when Janie came into her bedroom.Youre looking for trouble, Larissa greeted the sight of her flat mate\'s micro-mini skirt. It did not take much to imagine where her slender thighs went to next.And youll be in trouble with me if all the good-looking guys are taken by the time we get there. Almost finished. Larissa looked at her friend in the mirror appraisingly, this time noting the cleavage bulging out of the plunging neckline of her T-shirt. Im sure the best looking guys will swap once they see you. Youre not looking so bad yourself. In this old thing? Larissas hemline was below mid-thigh and her breasts less in evidence at least when it came to bare flesh.You could spice it up by not wearing panties. I will if you will, Larissa dared her friend impulsively, sure in the thought she would not do it with a skirt so revealing.Why not, Janie said lightly, not wanting to back down. But you have to too. Larissa nodded, feeling her heart in her mouth at the idea. You go first. Janie shed her knickers quickly without lifting the hem of her little skirt too much further. Then she watched Larissa do the same. They stood staring at each other, experiencing the different feeling the bareness between their legs.You wont be able to sit decently wearing just that, Larissa nodded at Janies skirt.Ill stand then. Not near anyone sitting on the floor and dont go upstairs when theres a man behind you. What are you? My mother? Showing off like that is indecent exposure. When has a man ever complained about copping a look up a womans skirt? You want to be seen, dont you? Its not like Im going to lie on my back with my legs in the air. Not till you find the right guy at the party, anyhow. Both young women giggled wickedly.Im keeping my legs crossed, Larissa vowed as they headed out of the house to the car.

An hour into the party I was in urgent need of a toilet and went in search of the right door in the hallway. I found it partly ajar. A pair of shapely female legs were visible, the near one raised. A curving thigh and calf ended with a small foot in a high-heeled shoe on the edge of the bath. Two feminine hands were adjusting the stocking top and suspenders.I brought my head closer to the crack in the door. There was a full-length mirror on the wall on the other side of the bath. I saw the reflection of blonde hair and a pretty face. Following her gaze, I moved my eyes down. Adjusting her stockings seemed only to have been a pretext for looking at the reflection of her own pussy, also blonde. Somewhere along the way, she had lost, cast off, or forgotten her panties.I feasted my eyes on her pubic triangle for as long as she carried on contemplating it, and then pretended to bump into her as she came out.

That was how Larissa and I met. Some might call her my partner now, but shes also submissive to my sexual needs and not on an equal footing. I started her training when she came to live with me, making her take off her panties as soon as she got through the door after work. Then Id reach under her dress or skirt and fondle her pert little butt cheeks or crotch. Over dinner, Id have her take the chair at the other side of the table and tell her to sit with her legs open and uncovered. She would usually be so hot by the time the meal was over shed come around the table, straddle my legs, and obligingly beg me to screw her then and there. Sometimes I made her undress first, or other times kept her waiting to be satisfied, or even denied it to her.

After a time I moved on to the stage where she would follow my order to go into the toilet at work, just before she left, take off her panties, and travel home on the bus bare-assed. For the first few days that made her so hot she could not wait until after dinner to have me put out her fire.

Having discovered her thirst for novelty, I got more inventive. I told her she had to slip her panties off while still at her desk, just before everyone left. Doing it the first time with the risk that one of her co-workers might see her - made her so wet, she told me afterwards, that she had to go into the toilet and masturbate before she could even think of going on the bus.

When she was getting used to the thrill of taking her panties off at work I added a new challenge. I said that on the way home she had to let at least one man glimpse her pussy. Each evening she voluntarily told me about the new ways she found to do it; there was climbing the stairs to the top deck of the bus ahead of a man who had politely let her go first; sitting on the sideways seat in a tight skirt, with a man opposite, and not closing her knees together immediately; pretending to snag the hem of a loose dress on her handbag when she got out at her stop; or, in a short skirt, bending over to pick up a dropped coin when about to pay her fair to the driver, making sure a man was behind her in the queue on the sidewalk.

She felt only a little embarrassed and humiliated by doing it at my order the first time. Seeing how much the lucky men enjoyed it, though, she began to get a thrill out of showing herself. The bolder she got, the hornier she found it made her.

I told her she had to start taking her panties off whenever she got called into her male bosss office. She claimed she could feel her pussy juice running down the inside of her thighs as she stood in front of his desk the first time, and her face was pink with mortification.

Moving her enslavement up a notch, I made an appointment for her at an electrolysis clinic and told her that she had to have all the pubic hairs permanently removed from her labial area. She cried when she came home afterwards. I made her lift her skirt and show me the result. Her sweet slit was bare and revealingly exposed. I caressed her outer labia with moisturising lotion after she lay across the bed with her skirt off. It made her feel better and beg me to put my cock in her by now plainly inviting cunt.

I let her wear her panties home on the bus while she got used to her hairless pussy. Even at home, when she undressed, I let her keep them on. After a few days, when she got accustomed to that and with a lot of praise and compliments to prepare her I had her shed that garment too. Having her nude around the house all the time, with her bareness visible where her long legs joined, kept me satisfied for the next week or two.

All the time Larissa and I had been living together, Id not invited anyone home or told my friends about her. She was too infatuated with me to notice.I started leaving the drapes open around the house at night. Shed come into a room, nude, and then back out again when she noticed she might be seen from outside. I told her I did not mind if the neighbours caught the occasional glimpse of her in the buff; theyd see how beautiful she was with all her clothes off and envy the lucky guy she lived with. Submissively, she overcame her shyness about it.I only got one complaint in a chat over the fence from a neighbour who said she did not come to the windows on his side often enough. I told Larissa about the good-looking guy next door who wanted to see more of her. She got quite a thrill out of knowing it. I said the guy would probably come on the spot if he saw her in a full-frontal pose. She asked my permission to show herself deliberately to him. I made her wait two days before I agreed. In the meantime, I observed how often the guy looked hopefully out his windows towards our house.

I took down the lace curtain from the floor to ceiling window at the end of the hallway facing his house and left the drapes parted. I let Larissa walk up to it in the nude each night, just before we went to bed. She would reach up, on tiptoes, with her legs a little apart, to pull the drapes together slowly. The neighbour got a good view, she told me.

Satisfied that Larissa had gotten over most of her inhibitions and was definitely turned on by exposing herself to other men, I informed her I was going to hold a dinner party and that I wanted her to fulfil a fantasy of mine by playing the role of my maid. I said Id buy her the appropriate uniform, including black stockings and a garter belt, but she would not wear any panties. No one else would know that, and she wasnt to let them see.After the guests left, I made love to her on the rug in the living room, still in her uniform but with her skirt lifted up in front, while she lay on her back. Foreplay was unnecessary just playing her part in my fantasy, with nothing on under her skirt, had been enough to get her ready for penetration.

At the hallway window afterwards nude again she lingered and fondled her breasts for the guy next door before she closed the drapes.

A few days later, I told her I was going to have another dinner party, but this time just for the men who had attended the first one. At the party, she was only going to be allowed to wear part of the maids uniform the cap and the little frilly apron - with a red garter belt and black stockings. In preparation, she would wear something I was buying for her and we would refrain from making love.

I brought her present home the following night. It was a hollow rubber dildo. The shaft was firm enough to be inserted but not rigid. It had straps attached, and was made to be fitted rather like a G-string, except for leaving her crotch exposed.I showed it to Larissa after dinner. Her eyes went round but she didnt say anything. She stepped into the straps submissively after I knelt in front of her. When I had it above her knees she said anxiously, It looks very big. Its flexible, I promised, holding the tube of KY gel out to her. I let her rub the lubricant over the dildo to get her accustomed to the shape and feel of it and to build her anticipation.When she had stopped stroking its phallic shape, I inserted three fingers in the base. I told her to part her legs and hold her pussy lips open. She complied, her head down watching the approach of the shiny helmet of the artificial cock. I playfully teased her pink entrance with it, increasing the dilation, and gradually worked it up inside as her muscles relaxed. It was half way in when I let her take hold of it so that I could adjust the straps and waistband further up her thighs.Larissa said she would have to crouch to get it in any further, eager by this stage to feel all of it inside her. She bent her knees outwards and told me to pull the waistband all the way up.I heard her groan, then the soft squelch of the dildo sliding further up as she guided it with her fingertips.She stood slowly. There was more of the dildo sticking out than I had expected. Larissa adjusted the waistband for comfort.Ill never be able to walk with it in, she predicted.

It will be springy and mould to your shape, I assured her, as the salesman had assured me.She took a tentative step. Wow! This is like nothing Ive ever felt before! She took four more steps across the room then stopped as a shuddering orgasm overwhelmed her. I watched in delight.When she turned back to face me, I could see that the dildo had gone the rest of the way up inside her.Can I take it out now? No. You have to wear it around the house all the time for the rest of the week, even in bed. You can imagine its my cock. I like seeing it in you. A pleasured look came into her eyes.

All the same, I had to remind her to fetch it the first two evenings after that. On the third, she brought it to me herself. I loved inserting it in her each time watching the black rubber slide up between her fleshy lips into her pink cunt. Then, whenever I saw her during the evening, the black straps, or the ring of rubber, would remind me of the whole thing that was up inside her.She wore it with increasing ease by the end of the week, predicting, My cunt will never go back to normal after this.

It was Friday night before she was prepared to show herself at the hallway window again. By that stage, her sexual excitement about the prospect of Saturday\'s dinner party had reached a fever pitch.I watched from a doorway as she stood with her hands holding the edges of the drapes. She had her arms lifted above her head, and her feet planted apart. The good looking guy next door must have appeared at his window because she thrust her hips towards the glass.She looked beautiful from behind and would have been more gorgeous in a frontal view.Can I let him see me take the dildo out, she asked without turning around. I was too turned on to say anything. Taking my silence as permission, she eased the strap-waistband down over her hips as if she was taking her knickers off, and then used just her cunt muscles to progressively expel the rubber cock. She bent her knees and opened her thighs towards him so that he would have a full-on view.She drew out the last few inches of the black shaft with her fingers. I saw her look down at where it had come from and I watched between the backs of her legs as she brought the rounded tip of the dildo up in contact with her bare pussy lips again. She proceeded to pleasure her clit in full view and bring herself to a groaning climax.Recovering, Larissa closed the drapes and turned back to see my reaction. At the top of her legs I could see the wide parting between the outer labia.She announced gleefully, I made him come! Could you see his cock? Yes. He exposed himself to me while I was taking out the dildo. Do you like seeing other mens cocks, Larissa? She did not know how to answer me in case I was displeased. Maybe youll see a few more at the dinner party. She reacted as if she was going to come again.

Larissa looked cute in what was going to pass for a maids uniform on Saturday evening. The top of the apron hid all but the sides of her tits. The rest of it hung like a white loincloth with a frilly edging. Her nylon-clad legs went on forever, the tops of the black stockings almost but not quite hidden. I gave her a great deal of praise about how sexy and beautiful she looked.Despite that, she wasnt totally self-assured about going to answer the front door to the first arrival. I accompanied her down the hallway. Even though my friend must have expected something different, having been invited this time without his wife, he did a double take when he saw Larissas outfit. She called him sir, took his coat after she had closed the door, and then led him down to the living room. If he had been in doubt before, that view made it obvious there was nothing under her apron but a suspender belt.She served us drinks from a tray then went off to answer the door by herself at the next chime. Two more friends had arrived together. The second time she was out of the room, she was the sole topic of conversation.The four of them were sure she was a stripper Id hired to pass off as a maid. I assured them acting as if it was the truth that she really was my maid and had, herself, come up with the idea of taking off some of her clothes for my friends.She certainly must know what a stunner she is to be that self-confident, one of them summed up their reactions.I think exhibitionism turns her on, I added spice to it.With all six guests gathered, Larissa dutifuilly circulated with drinks and various hors doeuvres. She played her naughty maids role with panache, visibly as aware of them sexually as they were of her. They behaved like perfect gentlemen, though flirting with her unashamedly (having happily accepted my word we had no relationship). Behind her back, they ogled her feminine assets whenever they got the chance.I wanted anything that might happen to be spontaneous. Bill almost started something at the table after dessert by putting his big hand on her bare bum while she poured him a brandy from the side. She behaved as if nothing had happened.After dinner, she clipped cigars for us in the lounge and went around the circle lighting them. The view when she was on the other side of the room, bending forward, made a couple of my friends choke when they inhaled too quickly. The artificially hairless state of her pussy was all too apparent. She made letting them see it from the rear look accidental, but I knew she posed each time.No one laid another finger on her, satisfied she would set the pace. Id begun to wish Id told them she was my sex slave and, if I told her to, would do any depraved thing for them they wanted.

About then, Alex started talking about how he had read somewhere that a woman could put a cigarette between her cunt lips and draw on it with her vagina.In front of a woman who was already all but naked, it didnt seem a very offensive subject to the group. I asked Larissa if she thought she could do that with a cigar. She said she had never tried it but thought it might be possible. In that case, I told her, she ought to attempt a demonstration so that we would all know one way or the other.Everyone hung on her response, half expecting I had gone well past the point of her willingness to oblige.She said she would have to take off her stockings first because they were flammable and that someone would have to hold the apron up out of the way.Without further hesitation, she reached beneath the apron, dragging the garter belt down with the stockings attached. She balanced on one leg, then the other, to free them from her feet. She made it all appear matter of fact, like serving drinks. All the same, the sexual tension in the room was as palpable as the silence. It made her breathing quicken, her eyes darting from one man to the next. She savoured their anticipation of what she was going to do next, deliciously delaying the moment when they would see her genitalia.First, she asked us to clear the coffee table for her and shift it to the edge of the half- circle we\'d made. She took Alexs cigar out of his mouth on the way to the edge of the table. There, when seated, she lifted her heels up onto the edge, the white apron gathering between her bare thighs, hiding the private parts we were aching to see.She asked for two volunteers. The nearest two men leapt to her side. She requested them politely to be her assistants and to lift her apron out of the way of the demonstration.The curtain had never risen more invitingly on a gorgeous cunt. Her helpers had a close up view and we all craned forward to take in every detail of the very female split she had presented to us.Even though she had told me, before the guests arrived, that she felt stretched inside from wearing the dildo all week, her external genitalia still looked tight and elastic.She held the cigar in her mouth for a few moments, ostensibly to keep it burning but also to enjoy the thrill of having broken all the rules of feminine decorum. Not only was she a lone female in a room full of partying men but two of them had exposed her pussy for the rest to see full on. And she was collaborating in it with her knees in the air, making sure every crease and fold of her naked flesh was visible to their devouring gaze.She brought the fat cigar, wet from her mouth, down between her legs and inserted the unlit end in her vulva. Keeping her fingers as much out of the way of our view as she could, she then slowly slid it further up inside her cunt. She clasped it with her vaginal muscles like a cock, taking her hands away and leaving it sticking out by itself in front. She sucked in a deep breath from her diaphragm and the end of the cigar glowed as the muscles inside her body contracted. She relaxed, and smoke curled out from around the spot where the cigar had penetrated her crotch.

Larissa performed the trick three times to show it was not just a fluke then drew the cigar out, slippery with her juice.She held it out to Alex. He had no choice but to be macho and put it back in his mouth, to the envy of everyone else.I said that as it looked as if the others wanted to taste her special honey too, she should kneel on the sofa and lean forward across the back.She assumed that position wordlessly, with her knees parted and her pussy lips displayed. I invited anyone who wanted the end of his cigar lubricated to use her for that purpose.They all got up to do it, one after the other, if only as an excuse to look at her bare cunt up close and to insert something in its increasingly visible, pink entrance. I sat back and watched.

I gave her no orders to change her position. We finished our cigars, gazing at the inviting pink slash framed between the tops of her sweet thighs, and savoured the love-juice that had come from it.Once the last cigar butt was stubbed out, I told her she had to let each man stroke her buttocks and thighs, instructing her to stand in front of each in turn, holding her apron up to let him.She was soon in ecstasy, closing her eyes and lifting her chin as different hands fondled her.When she finished the circle, unsure of what to do next, I told her to go round again. This time she would hold her labia apart. She would let my friends - one after the other - finger the entrance to her vagina.She used her suspender belt as a sash to hold the apron up out of the way and free her hands. No one opted out, eager to participate and feel her up. By the time she was nearing the end of the circle again her vaginal opening was virtually gaping by itself, enabling her fingers to peel back the labia even further and let the last couple of men digitally explore previously untouched depths.The lewd close-up view each man got was as totally enthralling; as erotic as the female scent of her body. There was no doubt in their minds about what her vagina wanted next, especially when she groaned as the last man touched between her legs. I thought it was probably time to let them see her nude all over, and told her she could take off the apron.She was stunning enough, after she had stripped, to take their breath away. She even managed to look self-conscious about being the centre of attention, awkward almost, but not making any protective moves with her hands to cover herself. She pretended she was putting on a brave face, as if she was doing what she was told despite how vulnerable we all made her feel.It only had the effect of her being even more alluring, and the atmosphere of the room being more sexually charged. I knew they all wanted to take turns fucking her one after the other and by now probably expected to be allowed to. Id made her wear the dildo all week to stretch her vagina just for that purpose.Larissas eyes were downcast and submissive, her toes clasping the carpet. She knew each one of my six friends wanted to shove their cocks into her naked body and that I was about to instruct her to let them. She did not know if I was going to allow the men take her to the bedroom one at a time or whether I was going to make her do it in the living room with everyone watching as they each had her in turn.She could probably see herself being passed around the circle from one man to the next used, discarded and then used again. They would each shoot their hot semen up into her. As soon as one man pulled his cock out of her cunt, another would take his pleasure with it. Their come might start dribbling out between her legs and run down the inside of her thighs when she stood up to go to the next male erection waiting for her.Id become quite turned on in anticipation. I didnt want to force her to do it exactly but I had envisaged her being passive and doing it because she was my slave. It was essential to my fantasy that she be used for their pleasure, without regard to her feelings, and that she show no signs of actively enjoying it. She was so highly sexed, though, that I doubted she could deny herself any sign of pleasure from being screwed repeatedly.

I thought of an alternative. I told her she had to prostrate herself on her back in front of each man in turn, and put her heels up on the chair or sofa on each side of him. One after another, if they wanted to, they could masturbate onto her spread-eagled body.When she assumed the position with the first man her pussy opened invitingly, the labia dilated from the last liberties the guests had taken with her genitalia and from her continued state of sexual excitement.She looked up at the guy submissively, willing to have his ejaculate on the bare skin of her crotch or belly after he used the opportunity she was presenting to him.He, then all the others participated, watching in turn as their own and each others come splattered onto her beautiful nude bodyLarissa restrained any reaction other than a dutiful willingness to crawl from one man to the next, spread her legs in front of him, and then thrust up her hips receptively when she thought he was about to come. Watching the white semen exploding from one self-induced male orgasm after another, with pulsing jets curving down to splash between her legs and on her thighs, just added to the sexual delight of seeing her expose herself that way to other men.

When she crawled to the last one, I could see from the rear view that sticky jism was even caught in the folds of her vagina.She was on her knees in front of Dan, about to lie back, when he said he had always wanted to come on a womans face. She glanced back at me for my permission. I nodded. Dan eased out his erection, the knob big and shiny with pre-cum. Even with his hand around the base of the shaft, there would have been room for one of hers on it as well. She bent her face towards it, her bare tits pressed up against his knees. Dan started jerking off. Some of us had a full view from the sides; others settled for seeing her bare arse, and the semen dribbling down her spread legs. Larissa kept an expression on her face that said, Im only letting you do this to me because I have to do what Im told. It just made Dan want to shoot his spunk on her face all the more. We were all drunk on the sexual turn-on of using Larissa as our plaything.Within seconds, he shot his load on her lips and chin, with some trailing off down to the tops of her breasts. The amount of ejaculate was in proportion to his size. He opened his legs and moved forward to push the tip of his cock between her lips, rubbing the last of the viscous cum into her mouth. She sucked the knob, letting it emerge wetly clean. When she straightened up, she stared at Dan submissively, almost inviting him to take further perverse liberties with her.To forestall that, I told her to kneel on the coffee table so that we could all watch her clean herself up. She dutifully put herself on display again, visibly enjoying our eyes on her nude body. I gave her a box of tissues. She lowered her head and began to wipe the come off her thighs first, working up towards the top and discarding tissues as they became saturated. She cleaned around the entrance to her cunt, making sure we could all see the jism strung between the vaginal walls. She left that sticky mess alone, as if wanting it to stay there, inside her. When she looked up again her eyes made each man feel it was his.She provocatively cupped her breasts, one by one, to clean them, and then wiped her chin and lips with fresh tissues. I decided to save any other games we could play with Larissa for another occasion. My last instruction to her was that she gather up the soiled tissues and go and dispose of them.

After showering, Larissa came back to join us; she was fully dressed and more tantalising than ever. My friends treated her properly, and she enjoyed their company as if she had just joined the party. Not that they could entirely put out of their minds the memory of what she had earlier let them do with her body.

As a reward for me, Larissa brought Janie home for the evening a couple of nights later. But Ill tell you about what happened another time.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates