;

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lady Lust

\Excuse me,\ I looked up to see the prettiest smile I ever seen. \Do you have the time?\ She asked.

I smiled back and told her I didn\'t wear a watch but that there was a clock on the building behind us. I walked off to the side with her to show her that it was just around the corner.

\Thank you,\ she smiled at me again. \It\'s no wonder I\'m starved it\'s nearly 7:00pm.\

\I know what you mean,\ I replied. \I haven\'t eaten since this morning because of how busy my day has been.

\How about we go and grab a bite to eat?\ She invited.

My tummy seemed to drop. I\'d never been asked out on a date by a woman. \'A date?\' I thought. I shook my head slightly. \Oh yes, I apologize,\ Came her response. And I realized that I had actually shaken my head for her to see so she must have thought I was shaking my head in reply to her offer.

\Oh no,\ I said. \I didn\'t mean to shake my head because I am not interested in getting something to eat. I. was. just.\ I stopped to gather my thoughts for a quick second, not really understanding why I felt so nervous all of a sudden. It wasn\'t like she was asking me back to her place or anything. \I\'d actually love to get something to eat. By the time I make it across town and fix myself something another hour will have past making it even later for eating.\

Her smile was even brighter than before, if that was even possible.

\There\'s a cute little pub just down the stairs over here if you care to?\ I continued almost half asking if she\'d like to go there.

\Oh, I know the place.\ She chimed, \That would be perfect.\

We walked down the stairs together in silence and when we got to the pub we found a nice table at the back across from the stage. If you could call it a stage. It was just a little area set aside for someone to perform at.

I was there a couple times when they had someone in playing guitar and singing.

A quiet little pub, when full only had about 20 people in it.

Once we were seated the waitress asked us what we\'d like.

\I\'ll have a vodka and seven, and a menu\ I replied.

\Sounds good to me,\ came her response.

The waitress who had brought menus, handed one to each us.

\My name is Anita by the way,\ she offered.

\Nice to meet you Anita, my name is Ginger.\ I smiled as I picked up my menu.

Over our meal we got to know each other a little. Where we worked, what our jobs were, whether we were married, single, looking.

A couple drinks later and I was looking at my watch, \I think I better head for home. The hot tub is calling me before jumping into bed.\

Anita smiled at me, \I suppose I should head home as well, early day tomorrow.\

We waved the waitress over and got our bill. \My treat,\ I said grabbing the bill from the waitress.

\Thank you very much,\ Anita said. \We\'ll have to do this again so that I can treat you next time.\

I smiled and nodded, \Sounds good to me.\

Anita stood and waited for me to pay and we both climbed the stairs back to the bus stop together.

\I wish I was going home to a hot tub,\ Anita chimed.

\It\'s beautiful after a long day, I don\'t know if I could ever manage again without one.\ I smiled my reply. \If you didn\'t have to get up early I\'d invite you back to join me.\

Anita looked at me like it was an invite, \I\'d love to, early or not I think it might relax me so that I can sleep better. I haven\'t been sleeping all that well lately.\

\You\'re more than welcomed to,\ I told her.

Anita smiled and grabbed my hand giving it a squeeze.

The look on her face told me I was in for more of an evening than I was planning for. And in a nervous kind of excited way I was looking forward to it. Having never experienced being with another woman and always having wanted to. Although, I haven\'t a clue how to handle this situation. \'I hope it won\'t be too uncomfortable,\' I thought to myself.



We both got on the #43 bus which took me about a half block from my condo. Sitting pretty much in silence the whole way, we were both VERY aware of the fact that we were sitting very close to one another. I wanted to reach out but my hand was frozen in place on my lap.

At my stop I reached over Anita to ring the bell, as I did I looked down and noticed she was looking at my breasts. A hot flush ran my entire body and I felt my knees slightly weaken before I quickly sat back down. Turning my legs to the aisle I composed myself well enough to stand and walk to the door at the back of the bus. Anita followed me closely, standing right up against me as we waited for the bus to stop and open it\'s doors.

Once off the bus I took a couple steps and turned, something I always did to watch the bus take off in case something of mine was caught in the door.

Anita\'s face greeting me up close and personal like and she leaned in quickly and gave me a kiss, \Where to Ginger?\ She smiled.

I just stood there, froze momentarily. My hand moved to my lips as I looked at her. Anita continued her pleasant, welcoming smile and I just blinked in unbelief of what just happened.

\Too forward?\ She asked, noticeably uneasy now.

\Ahhh,\ I stammered. \My condo is just a half block this way.\ And I turned to start walking.

The walk seemed to take forever, likely because of the uncomfortable silence between us. A couple times I just about backed out and called it a night. And just when we got to my condo I had built up enough nerve to end the evening, I stopped and turned to her.

Her eyes stared into mine, and there was no denying the attraction I felt for her. And I had no way of knowing if an opportunity like this would ever present itself again. I smiled, \This is my place.\ I turned and walked up the three steps to my door and unlocked it. Opening the door and turning the light on I stepped back and allowed Anita to enter. I followed, closing and locking the door behind me.

For a brief moment there was a calm and Anita turned to me, taking my face in her hands and pressed her lips against mine again. This time stronger, her kiss more hungry and wanting. I found myself immediately responding. Our mouths a tangled web of exploration as we got to know each other on even a more personal level.

When our embrace finally broke I just smiled at her.

\That was very nice,\ Anita said.

I agreed, \Yes, it was. And now I think I will run the water for the hot tub. Would you like to get undressed in my room or the bathroom?\

\I\'ll follow you,\ She replied.

I lead the way to my bedroom, \Make yourself at home.\ I told her as I walked to the french doors leading outside. On the wall behind the sheer curtain was a switch that I flicked on lighting up the short path to the hot tub. The switch also lit the lights inside and surrounding the hot tub as well.

From the bedroom I heard Anita, \Oh my that\'s beautiful.\

I turned to her and smiled. Just outside the french doors to the left was a wooden box, when opened there were the taps and a timer to turn the jets on with. I turned the taps on, knowing exactly what position to have them in to receive the desired temperature. Then I went back into the bedroom leaving the french doors open.

There was a slight breeze, but it was warm to the touch and it was refreshing to have that blowing in as I started to remove my clothes. Neatly I draped them on the chair beside my bed. Trying not to glance in Anita\'s direction too often. Not that I thought it\'d make her uncomfortable, because not much seemed to make her uncomfortable anyway.

After sliding my thong off, which was the last piece of clothing to remove. I turned to Anita but she wasn\'t where I last saw her. \'She moves so quietly\' I thought to myself as I turned to face the french doors. There outside Anita was making her way to the tub.

\This is going to be fantastic,\ she chimed. \Thank you so much for inviting me.\

I smiled again and made my way to the bathroom to grab a small decanter of oil. Essential oil of lavender is one of the most beautifully relaxing scents there was.

Leaving my room I stopped at the wooden control box, \We have enough water in there?\ I asked Anita.

\Oh yes, I think this is just perfect,\ Came her reply.

I turned the water off and set the timer for it\'s highest setting which was an hour. The soft whirring of the jets started and I heard Anita let out a soft giggle, \Oh I guess I sat right on a water outlet.\

I chuckled, mostly to myself vividly recalling what that sensation feels like. The jets in this tub were quite powerful and felt splendid on a bare pussy.

As I lowered myself down into the tub I could feel Anitas eyes on me. Burning, stirring a soft feeling in my lower region. My pussy reacted with a twitch and all I could think about was feeling her mouth on mine again.

Without sitting, once I was fulling into the tub I made my way straight over to her. My hands went straight for her short sporty dark hair and grabbed hold. In a fluid motion my mouth went straight to hers and I felt her adjust herself to a straighter sitting position Her hands reached out to run along my thighs as our mouths once again were connected in a hungry passion.

My knees spread her legs and I knelt down between them pressing myself against her. Our breast squeezed tight against one another, and when our kiss broke for a moment both our breathing patterns were labored.

Mmmm, She responded with a glint in her eye as she looked deeply into mine. As you bi or strictly for women?

I returned her smile, This is my first time with a woman, I admitted.

Well you certainly seem to know what you are doing in the kissing department, shall we try for something else? Her look burned straight through me to my pussy and I found myself moaning softly out my response.

Her right hand moved over the top of my thigh and along my pussy, I love shaved pussy, she growled softly as she reached out toward my mouth with hers.

Our lips locked once again and I found myself grinding my pussy against her hand until she inserted a finger into my hole.

She swallowed my gasp as I reacted and moved her other hand up to the back of my head, taking hold of my hair and pulling my head back. Her mouth moved from my mouth and down my neck and the pleasure I was feeling run through my body was indescribable.

My grip in her hair tightened slightly and a whimper came from my throat as I tried to speak, Yes Mmmm, finger my pussy.

She slowly twisted and turned her finger over and over inside me, then inserted another. Once she had both fingers deep inside my pussy she started moving them in and out. Slow at fist, picking up speed until her finger fucking was causing me to gasp out louder, YES OHGOD YES.

Her mouth made its way to one breast and suckled and nibbled at my nipple. Then over to the other giving equal attention to them both. Then slowly Anita made her way back up to my mouth kissed me hard moving her mouth over to my ear, I want to taste that sweet smooth cunt of yours. Her voice was quiet, but low in tone and it spiked an electric shock down to my toes and I pushed her gently away from me.

Follow me, I told her as I stood and turned to get out of the tub.

Right behind me Anita grabbed my hips as I was on the second stepped and pressed her face up against my ass and extended her tongue up and under diving straight into my pussy. My knees nearly gave out as I tried to brace myself on the side of the tub causing me to bend over and push my ass out toward her.

Immediately her hand went up and slapped my ass cheek.

AHHH I let out a loud whimper and felt the juices in my pussy release more. Her sucking sounds were driving me insane and I felt my body readying for an orgasm in disbelief this was happening so soon.

Anita knew I was close and she reached her hand around my leg and started rubbing my clit, sucking and diving her tongue in and out of my aching pussy.

Oh fuck Anita yes girl lick that pussy up, I groaned out.

I could barely believe what my ears were hearing coming from my own mouth. A womans name begging her to lick my pussy.

My hands sliding on the side of the tub from being wet tried desperately to hold the ledge that was there as my leg muscles tightened and my body sharted to shake, OHGOD YES, Im going to cum!

MMmmmm Anitas response was muffled as her mouth continued to attack my pussy over and over, sucking, licking and diving into my hole.

AHHHH NOWWWWW YESSSSS, I felt a flood release as my body convulsed and grinding back and down against her as I fucked her face.

She continued to suck until my legs could no longer hold me and she moved her face and held my hips as I lowered to my knees and just flopped over the side of the tub trying to catch my breath.

Holy fuck, I gasped out in between deep breaths of air.

Mmmm, Anita moaned in delight, Youre delicious Ginger.

She stayed knelt behind me rubbing her hands over my back as I calmed my breathing. Are you ok to stand now? Anita asked.

I Swallowing and shifting myself to upright position I replied, Think so.

I stood and carefully holding onto the side of the tub stepped out and made my way over to the french doors of my room.

Anita was right behind me when I stepped through the door and was greeted by Michael. My jaw dropped as I stood there looking at him.

Well, Anita chimed, Who do we have here? She made her way over to Michael. Her hips swaying to and fro like she knew she was totally in charge here. And just what did you see? She asked him as her hands grazed across the back of his shoulders as shark circling its pray.

Anita, this is my boyfriend Michael, I introduced them. Not really knowing if I liked watching another woman touch my man like that or not. But then she did just have her face between my legs didnt she?

Nice to meet you Michael, She smiled her familiar warm smile at him when she was once again face to face with him.

Michael looked stunned. Are you ok hunny? I asked.

Ah, Michael stuttered, Sure nice to meet you too Anita? He finally responded half questioningly.

So answer the lady Michael, I grinned at him, Just what did you see?

He looked at me almost as though he didnt understand the question, then turned his gaze to Anita. Her drew her face real close to his, Would you like to taste your woman on my lips? She asked as her one hand reached up behind his head and pulled his mouth down onto hers.

Shocked, he looked over at me. When I winked at him his face muscles relaxed more and he started to return her kiss.

Anitas naked body was pressing against Michaels clothed body and I slowly made my way over. Surprised by what I was witnessing turning me on as much as it was.

Clearly their tongues were intertwined and Anita was softly moaning into his mouth. I placed my hands on the back of Michaels shoulders and Anita moved her hand from the back of his head.

I reached around and slowly undid the buttons to his shirt. My hands moving over the front of him slowly, softly, seductively. When I reached his shoulders again I pulled his shirt off them and down his arms, removing it all together.

Then I reached around and grabbed hold of the button to his pants. His hands grabbed mine as he broke the kiss and stepped back against me causing me to shuffle backwards.

This is crazy! He said.

Anita smiled, Your lady here has been a gracious hostess.

I grabbed Michaels shoulders and turned him towards me and smiled. Reaching up I took his face in my hands and kissed him softly, breaking only inches from his mouth I whispered, Its ok hunny, I want this.

Suddenly he grabbed me and pulled me over to the bed. I could hear Anita giggle quietly as Michael threw me down, This is what you want? he asked rather firmly. I didnt know if he was upset or not. The seriousness of his look startled me and yet the feeling left between my legs made me want to jump up and attack him. But I decided to lay there and see what he was going to do next.

Michael then turned and grabbed Anita and threw her down on the bed beside me.

Show me then! He demanded, I want to watch.

Anita and I looked at each other kinda shocked at first and then we smiled and moved together. Our lips locked in a passionate embrace as our hands wandered over one anothers bodies.

Looking over Anitas shoulder I watched Michael pull the chair from the corner closer. He removed his pants and briefs. His cock was hard and standing at attention. My pussy moaned its familiar purr in need of what my eyes saw. I have always loved his cock. My kiss got more urgent, demanding, as I pulled Anita over onto her back and climbed between her legs continueing my attack on her mouth.

Breaking the kiss I looked back over my shoulder and saw Michael sitting in the chair with his knees open. His hard cock in his hand only made my pussy react more and I went back to my attack on Anita. Kissing her jawline and down her neck, covering her chest with soft, fluttery kisses. She arched herself towards me as I trailed my tongue down her tummy and lower until I could feel the heat from between her legs hitting my chin. I stopped and looked up at her. Her look as different now, almost begging me to continue. I smiled and opened her legs more with my own. My hands softly skimmed over the top of her thighs, and I could feel her body shiver under my touch.

I inched myself back on my knees and flicked my thumb over her pussy. Down along her slit and then back up as my thumb slipped inside from the slickness of her juices gathering there. Pressing harder my thumb found her hard little clit and pressed down. A low soft growl came from her throat as she tilted her pussy up to meet my thumb. I slid it back down and into her hot little hole, pressing it into her as deep as I could make it go. With my other hand I took a finger and rubbed her clit back and forth. Her moans become more urgent.

Yes, Ginger. Ohgod please fuck my pussy, She begged me.

I grinned to myself. Pleasing her was turning me on so much and I had an overwhelming desire to taste her.

Leaning down I stuck my tongue out as I spread her pussy lips with my hand and licked at her clit.

YES, oh yes please, She continued to beg me.

Liking what I tasted I scooted my body down more and pressed my face against her pussy breathing her scent in deeply. Knowing now why men liked to eat a woman out so much.

My hands grabbed her hips as I pressed my tongue straight into her tight hole and started tongue fucking her. In and out my tongue shot, licking and sucking at her juices.

The noisier my slurping became the more frantic her movemenst became until her hands were grasping at my hair and pulling tight. Turning me on more I started sucking on her clit as though it were the tiniest cock and her moans filled my ears.

I wasnt aware when Michael came up behind me until I felt the pressure on the bed at my legs. His hands rubbed over my ass as he grabbed hold of my hips. His cock hard against my ass as he slide it down to my wet sopping pussy hole. He grabbed onto my hips tighter and thrust his cock deep into me. I gasped out against Anitas pussy and she screamed, OHGOD FUCK IM GOING TO CUM NOWWWWWWWW.

Wave after wave shook her body as the pain radiated on my scalp from her pulling my hair so tightly. I sucked harder and shoved my tongue back into her tight little cunt to feel it pulsing as it released it juices all over my face.

Michaels grunting causing me to move my mouth from Anitas pussy so I could breathe better as my breaths got more labored and harsher, gasping for gulps of air now. OH FUCK MICHAEL I cried out.

YESSSSSSSS He grunted a finally time as he pressed his cock as deep as it could go and shot his hot load inside me. My pussy ached and tightened like a vice onto his cock holding him in place as he shot over and over again inside me. The mixture of our juices running down my thighs.

When Michael had finished unloading himself inside me he released his grip in my hips and I fell against Anitas small frame and rolled over onto my back breathing heavily.

Michael scooted up between us, Anita and I both leaned against him and the three of us lay there in an embrace as we rested for the rest of the night.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates