;

Monday, February 2, 2009

Deans Summer Dreams

Where should I begin my story? With the wet dream that woke me out of a perfect good sleep, or what brought the dream on in the first place? I suppose the wet dream would be the best place to start. I awoke with a jolt one early summer morning and felt that sticky sperm against my body, still warm, and I will admit that I was ashamed that it happened. No, it wasn\'t the first time that it happened, but it was the first time that I had a very clear picture of the female involved. It was my the one person I would never have dreamed of, my own beautiful mother! \Oh,shit!\ I groaned as I plucked the sticky underpants away from my skin. I think seeing the face of the dream lover got to me more than I realized. As I got up from the bed I felt I knew what brought the dream on, it was from the goofing around with some of my friends several days ago that brought it on.

\Come on Dean.,\ One of my friends I think it was Harry said, \Your mom is one hot looking woman, I wouldn\'t mind getting her naked.\ I can still see the leering look on his face like he ment it. It seems that my other friends agreed with him, in fact the more I thought about it, the more I found myself agreeing with my friends.

My mother\'s name is Lisa, she has brown hair, brown eyes and legs that never seem to quit. I once chanced to look into one of her drawers and found her bras, she\'s a 34C. Since it was the early days of summer and very warm I was getting a very good look at her firm tanned legs since she wore tight low riding shorts and I was even luckier that she wore a shirt that she tied above her middle, she of course had no idea that I had developed the urge to see more of her, and not just wearing her scanty summer outfits. I thought it great that my mom managed to keep her stomach flat dispite the fact that she had given birth to my sisters and me. I knew of course that she keept herself in shape through exercise and sports, but until the day my friends and I started talking about who we would like to have sex with, I never thought that my mother would be seen an object of sexual desire, and try as I might I couldn\'t get that image out of my head. I now felt like a real low life. I managed to return to my present problem, how to get to the bathroom to clean up without being seen by my mom or my sisters. Can you imagine the hard times my sisters would give me if they knew I was having \wet\ dreams? I looked up and down the hall, then rushed to the bathroom once I was sure that the coast was clear. I quickly rinsed my soiled underpants, cleaned myself up a bit, and after another quick look I rushed back to my room where I came upon my worst nightmare, my mother was in my room and she was looking at my bed! I knew that I was doomed. I watched as she sat down on the edge of my bed, I saw the fold of her robe opened enough for me to get a glimps of her very shapely thighs.

Without a hint of reproach she said, \I see that you had an accident last night.\ I blushed as red as a bad sunburn. I felt my mom touch my hand as she said, \Honey, you have nothing to be ashamed of, it\'s a natural part of life, it happens to everybody.\ I guess she was trying to assure me that all was well. \It happens to women as well.,\ My mom went on. \Being horny is a part of life and it\'s one of the good parts.\ my mom concluded. I had no idea where she was going with this conversation. I just stood there dumb as a doorpost.

To this day I still find it hard to believe what happened next. It felt as though it came out of some demented dream that I never woke up from, at least that\'s how it seemed at first, in fact I still don\'t believe that it happened even now as I look back in time. I felt my mom\'s finger trace the outline of my crotch as she said, \I know can\'t be easy for you being surrounded by your three sisters and me.\ I only grunted as my mom continued to slide her finger over my balls. I could see my mom\'s robe open enough to show me that she wasn\'t wearing a bra and she was making no effort to close that revealing gap in her robe. I was loosing control of myself now as the robe my mother wore opened even more.

\Mom!\ I managed to gasp in surprise while my cock started to stand up and salute. I felt as though I was in a fog when I heard her tell me, \You have a nice hard cock honey and mommy is dying to play with it.\ My mom licked her lips as she quickly without any ceremony pulled my underpants off.

You would have thought that she had never seen a hard penis before from the way she stroked my now very rigid cock. My mother let out a soft laugh when she said, \I haven\'t touched your penis since I stopped giving you a bath.,\ My knees went weak, it was all I could do to not fall down. \Nice to see that it\'s grown some since then.\, she finished saying.

I watched in awe as my mother let her robe slide to the floor letting me see her nearly naked body for the first time. The only thing that stood between her and total nudity was a pair of white panties. \Do you like what you see honey? I don\'t mind if you want to touch my breasts.\, my mother told me as she moved closer. I could only nod my head. \I bet your dream lover did something like this.\, my mom then demonstrated by running her tongue up and down my already tortured shaft.

\Oh, mom!\ I gasped when I felt her mouth cover the head of my cock and it got worse when her mouth moved up and down my cock sucking slowly and methodoically. I felt as though I would explode until my mom stopped her ministration of my cock. \Come over to the bed.,\ she instructed me. \Strech out and let your mother show you how to feel good about sex and masterbation.\

I did manage to say, \I almost came in your mouth mom.\

As she moved her body over mine she said, \That can come later honey, right now this is what I want.\

Even now I find it hard picturing myself on my bed, with my cock staning up like a flag pole and my mom naked save for her slender panties sitting there leaning over me playing with my cock rubbing it\'s slick head between her fingers and a smile on her face. A smile that seemed to tell me to relax and enjoy. \Oh boy!\ I grunted out loud as I lifted my hips off of the bed.

My mom stopped what she was doing and said, \We mustn\'t cum to soon honey.\ And as quick as the words left her mouth she moved over me and slowly moved the head of my cock over each of her nipples sending me into a series of jerks and shudders and with one loud gasp I felt myself climax on my mom\'s breasts as she continued to move my cock over each one. \Very nice honey.\ My mother said with some satisfation in getting me to climax on her body but she didn\'t stop there, she took the head of my cock and licked the dripping sperm from it while rubbing the white flecks of my sperm over her own breasts. \Now, lets see if you can make your mother happy.\ She said as she slid her panties off letting me see for her pussy for the very first time. I lay on the bed as my mom moved her pussy close to my mouth and said softly, \Lick my pussy.\ I was an obedient son.

With my hands grasping her firm ass and her closely shaved pubic hair touching my face, I started to lick my mom\'s pussy. It was the first time that I ever did anything like it before, when I was with my former girlfriend, it was a finger job and nothing more. My mom rocked back and forth above me groaning and gasping \Ah!\ and pressing her crotch closer to my face. \Lick faster honey! Oh my I.\ My mother\'s body shook hard and her legs clamped tight around my head as she reached her moment of ecstacy. I had felt as though I might suffocate while my mom sat on my face so, by moving my tongue as fast as I did allowed me to breath and got my mom off. Once my mom felt ready to move again, she lifted herself off of my face, leaned down and licked my lips before kissing me long and hard. \You did just fine honey,\ My mom said in a soft voice. \it was better than any dildo I\'ve ever used.\ I was to overwhelmed to say a word. My mother and I lay together on the bed as she rubbed my drying sperm on her breasts, \I love the feel of warm sperm on my body.\ It was her only explanation for letting me cum on her the way I did. Once my mom decided to get up she told me that she was going to clean herself up and that I should get myself ready for breakfast, she left the room and I lay on the bed lost in a whirl of confused thoughts wondering what happened and would it happen again.

When I finally arrived in the kitchen for breakfast my mom was there wearing a tight pair of low cut shorts and a shirt tide off above her stomach with enough buttons left open that let me get a good glimpse of her breasts. I could see enough to know she wore no bra. The moment that she put a plate in front of me she leaned close to me and kissed me while she stroked my crotch lovingly. I returned the kiss without hesitation and let my hand roam freely over her ass and upper thigh. I even managed to get one of her breasts free from her shirt. \Nice to see that you want more Dean.\ My mom said with a knowing smile, my mom knew I wanted her, and she seemed more than willing to be wanted by me. I ate and went over to the sink where my mom had her back to me, I reached around her and while I kissed the nape of her neck I pulled her other breast free of her shirt and fondeled both her breasts. I could hear my mom sigh as she told me to be a good boy. \You\'ll just have to wait till later honey, I have to go out for a while.\ My mom said in a voice that was just flowed with lust as she playfully swatted my hands away from her breasts but she did leave them exposed so that I could admire them. Later didn\'t come, not that day at any rate.

The weather was beyond sweltering, it was past melt down, and it went on forever. Several days after my session with my mom I was out in the yard doing chores and sweating bullets, my shirt stuck to my chest and it felt as though my underwear would vanish inside of my ass, I decided I needed a swim break and headed for the pool. I made a quick stop in the cabana to get into my swimming trunks and quickly headed for the welcoming coolness of the pool when I spied a female streched out on her stomach by the pools edge with a towel drapped over her head and I was sure that it was my mother.

Now as I look back on all that happened, I think just how lucky I\'ve been and continue to be. I came upon the prone figure and noticed a bottle of tanning lotion next to her and without any preamble I started to rub some on the person I thought was my mother,the happy sigh that I heard didn\'t make me think any different until I kissed the nape of her neck making her pull the towel from her head and saw looking back at me was my sister Amy! \Dean!,\ She yelp. \What do you think your doing?\

Once again I was red in the face as I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. \Sorry, thought you were Lucy.\ What Amy didn\'t know yet was that Lucy broke up with me weeks ago, and I sure as hell wasn\'t going to tell her that I thought she was our mother. It was the towel that threw me off, Amy and our mom have very similar builds but unlike our mother Amy has red hair and green eyes so the mistake was an easy one to make and I prayed that she bought my mistaken identity story.

The air like the weather itself hung like dead weight between my sister and me, and I for one was praying that I would turn invisible or something, after all, of my sisters, it was Amy and I who were quite close inspite of the fact that I was her older brother. It seemed as though Amy forgave my kiss when I heard her ask me if I would be kind enough to put some lotion on her back. I quickly agreed. Amy, was wearing a black thong bikini that exposed plenty of her smooth skin and tight looking ass. I assumed that Amy wore such a skimpy outfit to try and get as close to an overall tan as possible. I also wondered if mom would approve of Amy\'s attire. although I did and it was then that I should have known I was in trouble. I started with Amy\'s neck and shoulders and while I worked my fingers over her body I could feel her muscles relax. \That feels great Dean,\ Amy said in a muffled voice since her head rested on her arms. \don\'t stop now.\

My reply was simple, \To hear is to obey.\ I worked my way slowly down her back and as I neared the tiny string that held her bikini top in place I wondered if I could get it untied without her noticing. I did the best I could by moving one hand steadily and firmly over her back while I picked the knot loose. Sucess! I untied the string and she said nothing, I was emboldened by Amy\'s lack of protest, I knew now that I would go as far as I could if she stopped me I would stop. If not, then my desire to get my sister out of her bathing suit all together was became my primary goal as I worked my hands down near the small of her back then back up to her shoulders several times and each time I heard her tell me how good it felt.

If anything were to take place between us, now would be the time to make the bold move. I worked my way steadily back down to her buttocks, I started spreading the lotion on her lower legs and worked my way up to her thighs each time moving closer to her firm ass. I was aware that now was not the time to turn chicken I pressed on. I made sure that I had plenty of lotion on my hands as I boldly moved on my sister\'s ass, I dripped some slowly between her buttocks, I felt her body shiver. I could almost hear myself begging for my sister to say or do something, anything tell me to \Fuck off.\ if that\'s what she wanted to say, but she didn\'t. I moved my fingers in between her buttocks tugging lightly on the sting of her bikini bottom pulling it tight against her pussy. \What the hell do you think your doing Dean?\ Amy stammered.

I leaned close and kissed the nape of her neck and said, \Just want to make you feel good sis.\ Amy wiggled her body as though she wanted to get my hand away from her, although it didn\'t seem that she was reallt trying all that hard. I planned to press my advantage.

As I have said before lust is a beast that is very hard to control, and I was loosing myself looking at my sister\'s almost naked body writhing on the towel. I could feel Amy clamping and loosing her grip on the hand I had between her legs, her hips were gyrating on the towel, and yes, I could feel the dampness from her pussy. Amy was just as aroused as I was. I could her her whisper, \Oh! God!,\ and \Oh! Yes!\ Amy was on fire. I timed my next move so when she lifted her hips from the towel I pulled her bikini bottom off and not once did Amy say a word asking me to stop, in fact Amy was grinding herself hard against my hand. Here, my mind ceased to function on any normal level, I was going to make my sister cum, then I was going to make love to her.

Amy soon rolled over on her side, her back was to me and I pressed myself firmly against her as I shifted myself so that I could work my fingers of one hand into her pussy and with my other I could play with her breasts. I knew my hard cock was pressing against her and that Amy could feel it. Amy was gasping and moaning, her ass grinding against me as I worked her into a sexual whirlpool of desire. Amy to my surprise rolled over to face me and did a lip lock on me. It was our first real kiss of unbound passion. It was the kind of kiss where toungues would passionatly twist together and bodies grind hard against one another as though they plan on melting into a pool of unbridled passion. I made sure that I kissed every inch of Amy\'s body, starting with our passionate kiss and working my way down over her throat and to her breasts that seemed to beckon me like a lighthouse in the fog.

Amy hissed, \Dean,\ as I took a nipple between my teeth and played with it. \I really think we should stop now.\ She managed to say almost breathlessly as her hands moved down to my crotch.

When Amy\'s fingers finally touched me I said,\Go ahead sis,\ I wanted to encourage her, \take it out. I want you to.\

It was just at that moment that Amy gave a heavy shudder as the first early wave of her orgasm passed through her body. \Dean!\ She cried out, \We have to stop,\ a wave of ecstacy washed throught her body.\ But it feels so good.\ Amy had my hand trapped between her legs.

I was helping her get my bathing suit off and I wasn\'t even sure if she knew what was happening anymore. Hell, I wasn\'t sure either. In a matter of moments Amy and I finally dispensed with the last article of clothes that came between us, my bathing suit. As soon as my cock touched the heated flesh of my sister\'s body I almost ejaculated, I knew that my sister was very aware that I was pressing myself hard against her body.

In a wisper she commanded, \Not yet.\ as she raked my back with her fingernails. I wasn\'t sure that I would be able to hold on much longer.

My sister Amy is a very athletic person, she swims, plays tennis, baseball and softball. I think she also lifts weights. In short, she is a very agile and strong young lady. I mention this because while Amy and I were hotly rubbing our naked bodies against one another she pushed me onto my back and lowered her pussy down to my face, and all the while I could hear her say, \Lick my pussy.\ I had a brief flashback to our mom saying almost the exact same thing. Amy was proving to be an ardent and willing lover. On her own she turned herself around so that she could suck on my cock while I sucked on her pussy. There was no doubt that we were interested in mutual gratification, but I realized by then who was actually in charge, and it sure as hell wasn\'t me. I found that out for sure when Amy pulled her pussy away from my mouth and without any hesitation she lowered her pussy onto my cock real slow, holding my cock in place with her own hand until my cock was inside of her. Once Amy started moving herself up and down my shaft I knew that there could be only one outcome, and no doubt Amy was just as aware of the situation as I was. I was the one who let out a surprised grunt. Amy on the other hand didn\'t utter much of a sound at all as she rode my cock, mabey a soft grunt but other than that nothing. I on the other hand groaned and grunted as if there were no tomorrow. I knew that I was ready to cum, I could feel the pressure building inside of me, it wouldn\'t be long before I ejaculated and in my present position I would empty my sperm into Amy unless she moved and as far as I could tell, she wasn\'t inclined to move.

It was a hell of a time for me to remember the phrase \Be careful what you wish for.\, because Amy was riding me like there was no tomorrow, her body now bent foward her hands pressed against my chest, her fingers digging into my chest with each thrust of her body against my cock. It was then that I was sure that I heard a soft, \Yes, honey.\ as Amy placed my hand between my cock and her pussy making it move over her clitoris until I moved my hand on my own power. Amy let out a cry of delight and pushed herself on me even harder. \I\'m cumming!\ Amy crowed as if she scored the winning point in tennis, and I knew that I couldn\'t hold on any longer because my ass lifted off the towel thrusting hard into my sister\'s vaginia spurting my semen into her in quick spurts and each spurt elicited a happy sigh from Amy. \That feels good honey, yes!\ She cried softly as she streched her body out full length against mine. As Amy slithered herself against my body like a snake she said, \My boyfriend never made me feel this good, come on lets get in the pool and cool off a bit. After all, we don\'t want to expened all our enery at once now do we?\ I just shook my head no which seemed to satisfy my sister as she took my hand and walked with me into the pool.

I looked at my sister and came up with a rather dumb statement. \Aren\'t you going to put your bikini back on sis?\ Amy\'s areolas looked like tiny goosebumps begging to be touched.

Amy laughed heartily, \I think we\'re way past that big brother.\ She moved into my arms and danced me around the shallow end trading kisses and caresses. I knew that Amy felt my sudden awkwardness as she pushed me against the side of the pool. \What\'s the matter, you\'re having second thoughts?\ Amy grabbed me by the balls. \After all, it was you who started our little game honey.\ I never knew that my sister could be so aggressive. \Didn\'t you enjoy yourself?\ She asked while she gave my balls a gentle squeeze.

My voice when I found it, came out rather shakey and not really sounding like me at all. I replied, \Yeah sis, I did enjoy myself, how about you?\

I saw what I must have thought was a wicked smile play across my sister\'s lips as she guided me to the side of the pool saying, \Do you want to see how much I enjoyed it Dean?\ She sat herself on the edge of the pool and spread her legs. \Lick my pussy big brother, I want you to make me cum again.\

I smiled and said, \It would be my pleasure sis.\

Afterwards Amy and I sat on the edge of the pool in the afternoon sun and, while Amy swung her legs slowly back and forth in the pool I ran my eyes hunrily over her tanned naked body, I knew that she was well aware that I was looking. I guess I stared at her a little to long because she gave me a quizzical look. \What are you looking at?\ she asked. She knew the answer.

I responded with a very lame, \Can\'t help myself sis, I see before me a body that I love to cover in kisses and good enough to eat.\ I felt sure that my sister was blushing.

Amy laughed out loud. \Well, you sure know how to make a girl happy,\ She said as she ran her hand over her damp crotch. \I like the way you made love to me Dean.\ Amy went on as it it were the the most natural thing in the world to make love to ones brother.

I don\'t know if what I said next got my sister upset or mabey it was the way I said it that bothered her. \I suppose this mean that we\'re a couple now?\

I thought I was trying to be suave about what happened between us but my sister rounded on me and said with a hint of fire, \Would it be that horrible to be seen with me here at home or in public?\

I went on the defence real quick. \Are you kidding Amy? I would be more than happy to be seen with you here or anyplace else, I\'m just not sure how the rest of the world would take a brother and a sister out on date with each other, or even sleeping together.\

Amy saw some truth in what I was saying. \Good point,\ She said as she moved astride my legs and faced me with her arms drapped over my shoulders. \I\'m sure we can work it out just fine lover.\ Amy finished speaking and kissed me long and hard. Knowing Amy she would already have a plan in mind. What we didn\'t know was that we were about to get a very big surprise.

With Amy on my lap and her breasts so near my face I couldn\'t resist licking and nibbiling her pert nipples making Amy sigh, \Still hungry for your sister I see.\ It was not a reproach the way she said it, it was an invitation.

I pulled myself away from Amy\'s breasts and reminded her, \We have to be careful Amy, the last thing we need is for mom to find out about us.\

With a kiss and a laugh Amy rubbed her body against mine and with seeming nonchalance told me, \I don\'t care if she does find out,\ Amy pressed her body close to mine. \Chances are she going to catch on to us eventually.\ We were about to find out that Amy was so right.

\Oh, my God!\ Came a voice from a seeming far away place, or at least that\'s how it seemed to me any way. \What have you two done?\ It was our mom and from where I was sitting even I would have seen what had to be fairly obvious that Amy and I were not exactly swimming in the pool. Mom could see that Amy was sitting astirde me naked and that my naked semihard penis was rubbing against her stomach, and my tongue was licking Amy\'s nipple.

Amy didn\'t jump up and run, she stayed right where she was. I could see for myself that trying to run and hide would not change a thing, so why run. Inspite of the fact that Amy is younger than I, she always had a glib tongue and could use it when she wanted. \Dean and I were making love and liking it a whole lot mom.\

We watched my mom as she moved closer, I could see her body shaking as if she were trying to control her emotions. \And did you and your brother consumate this act?\ she pointed at my cock as it lay between Amy\'s body and mine.

With some pride Amy said. \Yes mom. We did.\ And with more pride said, \Twice,in fact we were starting on our third time when you walked up on us.\ Actually we were about to start our second time. I think Amy added one time for shock value rather than the truth. It was then I noticed how our mom was dressed, she was wearing a light robe over her bikini, she was going to go for a swim.

My mom sat down on a near by bench saying, \I can\'t believe that this has really happened.\ She shook her head, \My son and daughter having sex with each other.\

By now I had extricated myself from under my sister and moved to where our mom sat and the way she looked so down in the mouth I told her the truth. \It was all my fault mom, I made a on her while she was on the pool deck.\

Our mom looked at me in disbelief as she said, \How could you? Amy\'s your sister.\

I could only think of one reply. \Because she kind of reminded me of someone special.\

I heard Amy laugh softly at my side. \He did say he had mistaken me for.\ I shut Amy up with a kiss as we both sat down next to our mom. Amy tried to sooth our mother by telling her that she was more than fine with what happened between us. \Mom, Lisa,\ Amy said holding Lisa\'s hand, \You knew I wasn\'t a virgin, when Dean made love to me it wasn\'t my first time. You know I could have said no.\ Amy looked over at me and I knew she spoke the truth. \I didn\'t because I loved it when he touch me.\ Amy was hitting our mom with both barrels.

Lisa shook her head and said softly, \What am I going to do with you two?\ sounding almost desperate to be rid of a dream gone sour.

I suppose I was feeling bolder at this point and said, \Mom, Lisa,\ I told you I was getting bolder now I called our mom by her first name. \There is nothing that you can do, what\'s done is done.\

When Lisa tired to rise up from the bench saying, \I don\'t want to hear this.\ I held her gently in place, I was in no rush to let her leave and then I nibbled on her ear and from the moan that Lisa made I knew that she wanted us to make love.

There is a time for action and a time to stand pat, I felt it was time for action, after all no matter what happened next Amy and I could be in big trouble if Lisa decided to tell our father and I didn\'t want anything to come between us and I could see that Amy felt the same. I didn\'t have any preconceived notion of what I would do so I played it by ear. I slowly removed the bathrobe that Lisa wore from the house to the pool, I felt her body tremble when I touched her shoulder. \What are you doing Dean?\ she asked as I took some of the lotion that I used on Amy and rubbed some on her shoulders and neck. \I\'m putting some lotion on you mom, don\'t want you to get burned out here.\ It was then that I stole my right hand to her right breast freeing it from her bikini top and Amy seeing what I was doing freed Lisa\'s left breasts letting the bikini top slide to her waist. Lisa didn\'t seem inclined to put up a struggle.

\You two are being very naughty.\ She gasped as I pinched her nipple just the way she showed me how she liked it a few days earlier. Between Amy and I, our four hands started to wander over Lisa\'s body carressing her breasts, teasing her nipples and taking turns moving our hands between her legs. I know I was just as excited as Lisa was just by watching the way she thrust her breasts out in an almost wanton gesture. \My darlings!\ Our mother purred, her head tossed back as if to tell Amy and I that she was more than ready. I could see Lisa\'s body quiver with excitement as four hands and two mouths played with her from her ears, neck and breasts. As I looked up from her right breast I could see Lisa licking her lips in antisipation of further sexual pleasures to come.

Without a doubt we were a family out of control, our sexual desires ruled our emotions. Lisa grabbed me by my hair and pulled me away from her breast and brought my face close to her\'s so that we could exchange very passionate kisses. I lost track of what Amy was doing to our mother for a moment or two when I sneeked a peek and saw that she was pulling the bikini bottom off of our mother and our mom was more than happy to let her remove it. What ever inhibitions we may have had fell to the floor with Lisa\'s bikini bottom.

The three of us were on the bench only a moment or two more when Lisa stood up and said in a voice so husky that it didn\'t sound like her at all. \I think we\'ll be far more comfortable on the towel, don\'t you?\ Amy and I were not going to disagree with her at all. As we moved towards the towel I hung back a little just so I could admire the naked bodies of my mom and Amy, they both moved with ease and comfort in their own bodies, unaware of any effect that they may have on anyone who may be watching including me. As Amy walked with Lisa I could see how easy it was for me to mistake one for the other, their builds were similar, they kept their bodies toned and tight. Yep I thought they have the same breast size and the way mom takes care of herself it was easy to mistake the two. The big difference was Amy\'s red hair. Now, I was very glad that Amy had the towel covering her head earlier, otherwise she and I would never have found out just how we really felt about one another. \Our relationship is going to a new level honey.\ That\'s what she told me after we made love the first time and she was right.

As we neared the towel on the ground I was sure that I heard Lisa tell Amy how attractive she had become and Amy responded with, \I guess I take after you don\'t I?\ Lisa and I must have had the same thought because I heard Lisa respond with, \In more ways than one honey.\ What happened next took me by surprise. Lisa and Amy had approached the towel, their heads had been together as though sharing a secret when I saw Lisa bend her face to Amy\'s and kissed her passionatly on the mouth while tracing the outline of Amy\'s breasts with her fingernail. I saw Amy\'s body shiver and I heard her moan and while Lisa ran her hands up and down Amy\'s body and I heard her say, \You must promise me that you and Dean will be careful.\

Amy responded with a moaning reply, \We will, I promise.\ Lisa and Amy were on the towel face to face kissing and fondling each other, a guy\'s dream come true. I didn\'t want to break my dream moment by saying anything. I felt my cock get hard again.

For the moment I felt like the forgotten man, my mother and sister were in a passionate embrace, and I felt as though I were in heaven, after all this wasn\'t some porn flick I was watching this was my mom and sister making love to each other. As for me, I watched in awe as their bodies arched together and their mouths and lips explored every part of one another\'s body until they reached their moment of duel climax almost as one. By now my cock was just about rock hard again and my mother who like my sister was now covered in sweat licked her lips and said half jokingly, \Are you just going to stand there, or do you know how to use that thing between your legs?\ Lisa rolled onto her back and spread her shaply legs inviting me to enter her.

Amy attested my abilities with my cock. \He knows how mom, believe me.\

Lisa smiled as she guided me into her waiting body with her own hand. \Fits like a glove honey,\ Lisa said as she pulled me deeper into her pussy. \Now we go nice and easy at first.\ Turning to Amy, Lisa directed her to, \Move your finger over my clit darling.\ Amy was eager to please our new found ally and sex partner.

I started to pump my cock in and out of Lisa\'s warm, wet, inviting pussy when she told me not to move just yet. \Just push your cock in a little deeper that\'s all.\ she told me as I felt her muscles grasp my cock. My mom sighed with satisfaction. I then felt her body heave off of the towel and her hands griped tight on my ass, I felt sure that she was determined to turn me into a human pile driver. At no time did Amy cease working her finger on Lisa\'s clit, she told me later that she was eager to see me cum inside of our mom, so eager in fact that she took to sucking Lisa\'s breasts just to get her to cum.

\I was actually envious of Lisa,\ She went on when we were alone later that afternoon. \I wanted you\'re cock all to myself.\ But all that would come out after I came inside Lisa and cum I did.

Lisa let out a loud grunt, \Yes!\ as her back arched off of the ground, that move sent me into orbit, and though the trajectory was not as high as it had been with Amy earlier, it was just as satisfying. I loved the feel of my mom\'s legs holding me close to her as we reached our orgasm, I loved the feel of her warm sweat covered flesh pressing against mine, and our lips meeting in one passionate kiss after another. What I liked the most was that told me how satisfied she felt, and that I knew how to use that \thing\ between my legs.

The three of us lay together on the towel for a few more moments until we each decided to move into the shade and we did so. Neither Lisa, Amy or myself bothered putting our respective bathing suits back on, after all we had nothing to hide from each other now and I loved to look at their naked bodies and said so. Lisa patted the bench and had me sit next to her, Amy sat on the other side of me her hand resting on my leg as if it was the most natural thing for her to do. Lisa couldn\'t help but see the gesture and patted my face softly and said, \The two of you are old enough to make up your own minds about who you have sex with,\ And looking me straight in the eye she went on, \If you continue to have sex with each other, I want you to be careful.\ Amy let our mother know that she intended to be careful but would not stop having sex with me. Lisa decided to add another word or two, just to lay the ground rules. \Since we became so intimate,\ as smile creased her face. \I think it only fair to call me Lisa.\ I waited for her next words but she seemed lost in thought.

\Are you ok mom, I mean Lisa?\ I asked.

Lisa shook her head as if she were clearing out the cobwebs and replied, \Yes, I\'m fine, but don\'t expect to make love to me anytime you want,\ I just looked at her I could think of nothing to say. \This is the first time someone other than your father made love to me like this, and I loved it.\ I was waiting for the big but. Lisa seemed to finally get her thoughts together. \I don\'t want you to think that we won\'t do this again either, but we will do it on my terms is that clear?\ Amy and I both said yes. With all that said Lisa rose up from the bench and went into the pool for a swim.

Amy got up to join her but before she did she leaned over kissed me and asked, \Who\'s room should we meet in tonight, yours or mine?\ Not waiting for me to respond she was off to join Lisa in the pool and I with great sadness left this idyl sceen in order to get ready for work.

I would be lying if I said that I didn\'t think about what happened at home, and what could happen when I returned home after work. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that my sister and I would not only have the hots for one an other, but would actually do something about it, and actually like doing it, my mother was a surprise bonus package, so I had a lot to think about while I worked and for once they were really very happy thoughts. Just thinking about the three of us sharing the same bed at the same time was titillating. My thoughts were running wild in my head when Amy choose that moment to walk into my office wearing a very provocative outfit, a shirt tied off above her stomach and a pair of low riding shorts that seemed molded to her body. \Amy, what are you doing here?\ I asked and my voice seemed to crack from the strain of her surprise visit.

Amy replied jokingly, \What?, I can\'t visit my own brother at our family business?,\ When she moved closer Amy whispered in my ear, \You\'re taking me to the movies tonight hot stuff.\ I could feel the pressure of her breasts against my chest and her hands on my ass.

What else could I say. \Yes,\ I said, \yes. I will take you to a move and anything else you want, but we shouldn\'t play gab ass here at the business.\

Amy thought what I said was funny. \You\'re funny lover,\ She stated emphatically, \we can always use the store room.\ Amy knew I was weakening when I cupped one of her breasts after sliding my hand into her nearly open shirt. \Not now please sis,\ I begged her softly, \lets wait till later.\

Amy looked at me and smiled one of her beautiful smiles and pulling her clothes back in place she said, \I just wanted to give you a taste of what to expect honey.\ So, without any further ado she kissed me and headed out the door knowing that I would be watching her until she was out of sight, longing to be with her in a very intimate non brotherly way.

Whatever movie we saw was forgettable since we spent the whole time kissing and groping each other in the back of the theater. The dinner turned into something of an adventure since Amy played footsies with my crotch. She kept it up inspite of my threat to take her over my knee and spank her ass. \Oh,\ she said in a highly playfull mood, \sounds like fun, do we wait till later or do we do it now?\ She stuck her tongue out for emphasis.

I was flustered and it came out when I said, \Look, sis, if you keep this up, I\'ll have to find a place out back and fuck you there. I don\'t think that\'s what you want.\

Amy moved close to me and whispered, \I don\'t care where we do it. I\'m horny and I\'ve waited all evening for this.\ She patted my crotch. \I would prefer the backseat of your car though.\ There was no escape from Amy\'s lust and as I paid the bill I realized I had no desire to escape.

Amy took the lead and rushed me to my car. I should have known that she had a set of my keys since she had the door open before I could take a breath. \Come on Dean, take your pants off. Hurry!\ she demanded. I did as I was told. Amy got me on my back and to my surprise she already had her shorts off and she mounted me as quickly as she could. \Don\'t you dare move honey,\ Amy went on. \right now I just want to feel you inside of me.\ I lost track of the time she just sat atop of my cock not moving and just when I thought she was going to do absolutely nothing, Amy started to move slowly and erotically up and down my shaft and every so often she told me not to move. \Oh, God! Now honey, pump yourself now!\ she seemed to yell at me. I did my best and Amy shuddered as she climaxed bringing me along with her. \Lets go home lover, or do you want to spank my ass?\ That was all she said to me as she pulled her shorts back on. I never got a word in edgewise.

It had been just a matter of a few days, and in that short period of time our lives had changed forever, there was no going back to the way things were. Amy spent a lot of nights in my room, sometimes we would just lay there and do nothing just talk till we fell asleep other times we would screw like wild cats till we became to exhausted to do anything other than sleep. Amy would never wear anything but a smile when we were in our rooms. There were times when Lisa would join us either by the pool or in our rooms. Unlike Amy, Lisa always wore something because she liked the way we undressed her.

There is more to my tale, and it starts with Rachel wakling in on Amy and me in the shower, but that will be for another time and another place.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates