;

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday Girl

I always knew there was a difference between making love and fucking.

Until I met Trey the night I turned 30, I never knew that fucking existed.

As a privileged white girl, I was raised with a soft hand a large piggy bank. My mother was a lawyer and my father was a plastic surgeon. I had nannies, babysitters and private schooling for most of my life. I was what many considered spoiled, but I never, thankfully, turned out that way as an adult. I had made my own choices, I had a conscious and I gave back to the community as much as I could. I figured I had the money, might as well make some good out of it.

When I was 25 I married Charles. He was an upper crust white boy, raised with the same soft hand and large piggy bank. The difference between us was that I gave two shits about other people. As long as his bankroll kept increasing, he didn\'t care about much else.

My marriage to Charles was plain as a sheet of paper. It was always the same, always boring. We planned parties, went to parties, and were friends with those who could make our social climb easier. I found it all quite boring and stuffy, but Charles lived and breathed for it.

I could care less.

The monotony of his life carried over to our love life. We had sex missionary style with the lights off and my satisfaction was never of importance. Now don\'t get me wrong, I loved Charles very much, and I know he loved me as well, but we just never had that passion. I suppose that persons of our stature were supposed to lead these trivial boring lives, but I never thought it was like this.

My mother never complained. I assumed that either she didn\'t have the passion I was storing in my body, or my father had just sucked the life from her. God, I prayed every night that I won\'t end up like my mother. So why did I marry Charles? Why else. He was rich, good looking, and one of the most eligible bachelors in Manhattan. Who wouldn\'t want to be married to him?

When I turned 30, my mother and best friend threw me a birthday party to celebrate, including all the girls from the office (well, my fathers office) and the various friends I had collected over the years. Not in attendance was my father who was in Rio and my husband because, well, he was busy diddling his secretary. At least I suspected anyway.

Which was fine with me when the girls and I made our way from bar to bar that night. I didn\'t feel over the hill at all, and my body didn\'t betray me. My perky tits and firm ass had stayed in place, and my weekly Pilate session with Francesco had paid off. I was dressed all in black. Not because I was 30, but because I genuinely liked the color, and I felt extremely sophisticated in my black slacks, black sleeveless turtleneck and black stilettos. Of course the girls had to throw in a party hat that quoted \Kiss me, it\'s my birthday\. I tucked my long brown hair behind it and sucked it up. I was going to have a good time no matter what.

\Reagan!\ my best friend Carol called from the bar when my entourage and I walked into the first bar of the night. \Over here!\

My friends and I made our way over to the bar where Carol had courteously already ordered several shots.

\What the hell is this?\ I asked giving her a hug. \It smells like gas!\

\Not sure! Just drink it!\ Carol responded, handing me the small glass. \Come on, a toast!\ she said raising her glass to the other girls and me.

We all raised our glasses and Carol made a small speech, which entailed my most embarrassing moment in prep school (at which I got drunk the first time) and which also included me recent achievement of turning 30.

\To Reagan!\ She shouted, and we all took our shoots.

Several hours later, and too many shots to count later, we ended up in a small bar right around midnight.

\Okay, girls.\ I said, covering my mouth to giggle. Although I was bordering on drunk, I was still trying to be proper. \This is it for me. I don\'t want to leave this bar. We are here for the duration!\ I got a round of cheers from my friends and we gravitated to the bar.

I got there first, and motioned for the bar tender to come over by waving around a 50 dollar bill. At least my money got me some things. Fast service was one of them.

\Hi!\ I said loudly. I giggled again and tried to calm myself. The bar tender smiled and hung the glass he was drying. \I want to order some drinks for my friends and I.\

\What will it be?\ The voice was strong. I focused my vision a little and took in his look. He was a black man, built, not overly like those psycho body builders, but had serious definition. He wore a black t-shirt and snug jeans. I could only imagine what his ass looked like. \What will it be?\ He asked again, leaning against the bar.

\Um, something top shelf.\ I said giggling again. He smiled and his dimples deepened.

\Coming right up,\ He said as he turned. I got a good look at his ass, and my eyebrow rose. I was heated, a little drunk, and bordering on horny. What the hell was wrong with me? I put on a poker face as he returned to the bar with the small glasses and the booze. He expertly made a show of pouring the drink and then slid them across the bar. \That will be 23 dollars.\ He said as he wiped his hands on his pants. I handed him the 50 and when he returned with the change, I told him to keep it.

\That\'s an awful big tip, lady.\ He said, trying to give the money back.

\No, really I insist.\ I said, trying to behave ladylike in the face of drunkenness. \Besides, we plan to be here for awhile, and I might forget to tip later.\

\In that case, I\'m your man.\ He smiled. \My name is Trey, and if you need something else, come to me. I got you.\ He turned his head when his name was called from the other end of the bar and nodded back. \Enjoy.\ He said to me as he walked away.

I carried the drinks to my remaining friends (the others had to go home to their kids and husbands) and we each took the shot. I couldn\'t tell you what it was, but it was smooth going down. A good sign. Or a bad one, depending on how you looked at it.

20 minutes later I was back to the bar, crooking my finger at Trey to come hither. He leaned over the bar and smiled.

\Hey, it\'s my big tipper. What can I get for you, ma\'am?\

\First, I still would like to believe that I am too young to be called ma\'am, even though I am 30.\ I pointed to the hat I was wearing. \And second, please call me Reagan.\

\Well then, Reagan,\ Trey said reaching for more shot glasses, \I thought this was your 21st birthday, not your 30th.\ I blushed and giggled again. God, I was acting like a goddamn schoolgirl.

\Please!\ I said, smiling and blushing some more. \I hardly think so, but thank you for the compliment.\ Trey pushed the glasses towards me.

\Well, seeing that it is your birthday, and that cute little hat says to kiss you because of that fact, I\'ll let you have these drinks for free if you allow me the honor to kiss the birthday girl.\

I just about choked on something imaginary and Trey stood back and smiled. I think he was impressed with himself. Or cocky. I couldn\'t tell which.

\Free drinks are really not necessary.\ I started. \And I am not sure the statement kiss me, it\'s my birthday\' is meant to be taken literally.\

\Well, I was never one to pass up the opportunity to get a kiss from a pretty woman. I\'d think you\'re using false advertising.\

\I hardly see how that is the case, but\

\And really,\ Trey said, now almost laughing, \think of how jealous all your friends will be.\ He nodded to my group of friends, who were, at the moment gawking at Trey, drool practically dripping from their mouths.

\Trey, I appreciate it, but\ I stopped, looking at him and shrugged. What the hell. By now my husband was probably bending his secretary over the desk and all Trey wanted was a kiss. It was my birthday after all.

\But, what the hell.\ I said finally. Trey pulled his head back in surprise, shocked that I actually agreed.

\Well then,\ He said, wiping his hands again on the bar towel and then leaned over the bar even further, \Let me be the first here, at least, to kiss the birthday girl.\ I leaned in as well, meeting his face in the middle of the bar. He wasted no time, tilting his head to the side and touched his lips to mine.

I caught fire. Through my head, to my stomach, and to the center of my legs, I was burning. As his lips brushed mine again, I moaned involuntarily, and I felt a sliver of tongue. In a matter of seconds the kiss was over, and Trey withdrew, laughing lightly as I stood there with my eyes still closed.

\Well then, Reagan,\ He said. \Happy Birthday, and the drinks,\ He tipped an imaginary hat, \Are on me.\ He quickly turned and headed to the other end of the bar.

I stood still, lost in the moment, hating myself at the same time. I glanced around, paranoid that somehow my husband might have seen. After I frantically searched the bar and saw no sign of him, I relaxed, picked up the drinks and headed back to my friends.

\Reagan!\ my friend Carol screamed, laughing. \What was that?\

\The, uh, bartender Trey said because I had this stupid hat, he was obligated to kiss me.\

\Yeah, so we saw!\ my other friend Amber said, wiggling her eyebrows.

\Look, it was nothing you guys.\ I said, passing out the drinks and then holding it high. \Lets just keep the night going!\ We all took the shots and headed back to the dance floor.

When the night was winding up, and we had all had enough of the beating music and the smoke, I headed back to the bar to pay the tab. The crowd had thinned out, and after last call, the bar was pretty much empty. Trey met me at the counter, bill in hand.

\Hello again.\ He said. \I\'m guessing from the look of you and your friends, you\'re ready to check out.\

\Yeah, I think we have all had enough.\ I said smiling. \What\'s the damage?\

\Looks to be 123.54. Man, you all can drink!\ Trey said.

\Between the 7 of us, this is nothing.\ I handed him my credit card.

\Well, I hope to see you all here again.\ He smiled and leaned in close. \Too bad it\'s not your birthday everyday.\ With that he turned away to run the credit card through the machine. I blushed again, flattered by his flirtation and the fact that I liked it. Before I could finish my thoughts, Carol came running up to me.

\Shit, Reagan.\ She said, \Johanna is throwing up outside. I think she is really sick!\

\Damnit.\ I said, following her outside to where Johanna was being held up by Amber and Sarah. She was hanging on to a street sign with one hand and her stomach with the other. A pile of red puke was on the ground. Oh, this was a lovely way to end the night.

\Where is the limo?\ I asked, looking around for my driver. I saw him at the end of the parking lot and waved him over. He jumped in the car and came around to the corner. Carefully we piled in, Johanna on the end and with a bucket at her feet.

\She better not throw up in here, Reagan.\ My driver Earl said. \Charles will have a cow.\

\Look, tell me something I don\'t know, will you?\ I shot back, not really giving two shits about my husband at this moment. \Let\'s just get her home.\

After the rounds were made and all my friends had been dropped off, I sat in the back of the Limo, drinking a sprite and replaying the night over in my head. I always had a great time with my friends and tonight was no exception. I smiled when I thought of Trey, his birthday kiss, and his sexy black body.

I had never been with a black man, seeing that I was raised in a closed minded white upbringing. It wasn\'t that my family was racist, not at all; it was just that they, meaning my family, did not look too kindly on interracial mingling. Not to mention that the black men I did know, were really white, but in black skin. They were boring, predictable and of course, wealthy.

Then it hit me. I had left my fucking credit card at the bar! I was so absorbed with getting Johanna home that I forget to get my card back from Trey. Shit, shit, shit! I glanced at my watch, which read 2:46, and I highly doubted that even if I went back, which would take at least 20 minutes, no one would even be there. Shit. I\'d have to go back tomorrow and get it. One more thing on a list of many to do\'s.

When I finally got home, I was tired, still a little tipsy, and smelled like a bar. I striped my clothes, took a hot shower and fell into bed, not even bothering with pajamas. Before I could fall asleep, I heard Charles come into the bedroom and close the door. He loosened his tie, dropped his watch into the jewelry case, and sat to take his shoes off. Noticing I was still awake, he spoke.

\Did you and the girls have fun, honey?\ He asked disinterestedly.

\Yeah.\ I managed, not really opening my eyes all the way. \It was fun.\

\Glad you had a good time.\ Charles slipped of his pants and slid into the bed next me. I rolled over and went to sleep.

The following morning I had a headache and a sour stomach. I popped 2 Advil, drank at least a gallon of water and took another hot shower. By 11am I was feeling almost normal, and decided to get dressed and retrieve my credit card from the bar.

It was fall, so I chose a burgundy corduroy pant and a white silk shirt. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, added some makeup and grabbed the keys to my car. My car was a silver Mercedes, a Christmas present from Charles last year. I rarely drove it (normally Earl did that) but I felt inclined to do for myself today.

The sun was bright and the air was comfortable. I drove down the highway and 20 minutes later I was nearing the area of the club. It would have been nice if I had remembered the name of it, but considering my mind was on other things last night, I couldn\'t really blame myself.

I rounded the corner and saw a building with the name WAVE in big nondescript letters. I parked across the street and watched for a few minutes, wondering if this was the right place or not. I drummed my fingers on the steering wheel, kicking myself for not even remembering where we were last night.

Finally, I decided to get out and walk to the front of the building. There was a sign that read \open daily from 7pm until 2am\. I cupped my hands over my face and tried to look through the glass. It was dark, but a dim light looked to be on in the back. I saw a shadow for a moment and knocked on the door.

\We\'re closed!\ A deep voice yelled from the back.

\Sorry! I left something here last night!\ I yelled back through the door. I saw the figure move towards me inside. I smiled and my heart skipped a beat when I realized it was Trey.

\Hey!\ He said. He pointed to the left. \Go around the corner to the service door! I\'ll meet you there!\ He nodded his head and pointed to the left. I nodded in confirmation and made my way to the left. I saw the steel door open and Trey popped his head out.

\Well, well. If it isn\'t the Birthday Girl Reagan.\ He said, holding the door open for me to come inside. It was dark, and it took my eyes a second to adjust. I took off my sunglasses and Trey laughed.

\Doesn\'t look like you had enough fun last night.\

\Very funny.\ I said, laughing. \I actually left my credit card here last night. I was wondering if I could get it back?\

\Yeah. I turned around and you were gone.\ He sauntered back to the bar. \I was hoping you were going to say goodbye.\ He rustled in the paperwork on the bar, searching for my card.

\Look, I appreciate it, but I am married.\ I said, waving my left hand around.

\Yeah, and?\ He said, pulling the card from the pile. \What does that have to do with it?\ I stared at him blankly. I think I offended him. Oh god, he wasn\'t making a pass. I am such an idiot. I stammered on.

\I mean, well, I mean that I am just married. That\'s all. I just want you to know.\

\Okay then, married Reagan. Here is your card, as promised.\ He handed it to me and his hand grazing mine. I jumped and made an oh\' noise. I blushed and turned away, stashing the card into my purse.

\Thanks.\ I said.

\Is there a problem?\ Trey asked, now leaning against the bar, his arms folded in front of him.

\What do you mean?\

\You seem awfully jumpy.\ He tried to contain the smile he had growing.

\Its just, well, it\'s just that I am a little uncomfortable here with you.\

\Is it because I\'m black?\ He asked, his smile fading. \I know women like you. Have this thing with big black men.\

\God no!\ I said, smiling. \It\'s just that, well, when you put a person in a certain environment, they behave in ways they normally wouldn\'t.\

\So, that means your gonna start mopping or something?\

\No.\ I felt like a huge idiot.

\Then what\'s the deal? I thought you liked me.\ Trey grabbed a glass and filled it with ice and then poured some rum and coke into it.

\I do.\ I said. \But, you know\

\Yeah, you\'re married.\ He lifted his glass to me as if to offer me one. I shook my head. He drank it down.

\Yes. And, for the record, I am not like other women\'. What did you mean by that anyway?\

\Well, there are 3 types of white women.\ He ticked off the first with a finger. \There is the white woman who is rich, powerful and can\'t stand to look at a brother. Black people disgust them. Then there is the white woman who thinks she can fix\' black folk, men, and bring them up from the ghetto or something. Then, there are the women who just want to fuck us.\ I nearly choked. I covered my mouth while I coughed. Trey looked more than amused, and smiled while he refilled his glass.

\So, which one are you?\ He asked, filling me a glass full of water.

\I, uh, I, um, I don\'t think I am any of those.\

\Of course you are.\ He said. \Every white woman falls into one of those categories.\

\Look,\ I said, starting to get annoyed. \I am not any type of woman. Yes, I am rich, and yes, I am white, but why can\'t I be in a category of appreciating and enjoying the company of a black man, black people? I do have black friends you know.\

\And what would you be appreciating?\

\Well, a lot of things.\

\Like?\ He was still smiling, enjoying torturing me. \Let\'s focus on me, for example. What types of things do you appreciate and enjoy about me?\

\Your kind, for one.\ I said, patting my purse. \Two, your attractive and you seem smart enough to keep up with my banter.\

Trey scoffed. \Only attractive? Not smoking hot, sexy, gorgeous?\

\Well, you are very attractive.\

\Okay, so that\'s a start. What else?\

\I don\'t know.\ I said, beginning to become frustrated. \Why do you want to know? I am sure your girlfriend worships you.\

\My girlfriend? What makes you think I have a girlfriend?\ Trey asked.

\Well, I\'d assume a guy of your attractiveness must have a girlfriend.\

\Yes, as a matter of fact I do. Have a girlfriend I mean.\ He paused. \I also have a white lover.\

Again, I choked. Damn this man! I was going to end up with needing an oxygen tank and paramedics.

\Excuse me?\ I said, \Why is this information you feel you need to share?\

\Well, I figured I\'d put it out there. Let you know you have a chance to fuck me.\

Was this guy for real? I stood still, offended by his openness, yet extremely intrigued. What would it be like to fuck Trey? Oh my god, what was I thinking? I looked at Trey who was still standing in that commandeering way, waiting for a response. Whichever one I gave, I am sure he had a quick and witty response waiting. I calmed myself.

\What in the world makes you think that I want to fuck you?\ I said.

\Well, for one, last night in the bar, you wouldn\'t have let me kiss you.\ He held up his hand when I tried to respond. \Second, you responded to that kiss as if no one had ever kissed you in your life. And third, you are here, now, alone with me.\ I breathed slowly, feeling a sensation in my stomach that I hadn\'t felt in a long time. It was a feeling of anticipation, greed and wantonness. I licked my lips. Shit. How was I supposed to handle this?

\While all those things are true correction, might be true , I don\'t see why you think I want to fuck you.\ I shifted from foot to foot, heat growing in my stomach. Shit. He was coming towards me.

\Well, let\'s just see what we can see then.\ He said, advancing on me, stopping only inches from my face. I looked up at him, his strong black body pressing against mine, his thick arms encircling my waist. He leaned over me, his lips closing in on mine. I closed my eyes, parted my lips, and waited for his mouth to touch. Instead of a kiss, I hear him whisper into my ear, \I have to get to work now, so I have to ask you to leave.\

He released me and I practically fell onto the floor. Trey chuckled, shaking his head as he made his way back to the bar. What the hell just happened?

\Why did you do that?\ I asked accusingly.

\Do what?\

\Pretend like you were going to kiss me? I should call your boss. I should have you fired!\ I was getting angry now, but not at the fact that he was going to kiss me, but at the fact that he didn\'t kiss me.

\Listen, Reagan,\ He started, \I was just trying to prove a point.\

\And, what may I ask, was that point supposed to be?\

\That you really do want to fuck me. You wanted me to kiss you. Your body said it all. I just figured I would leave you wanting more. When you want more, come see me. I work every night but Wednesdays. I\'m off that night.\

\I don\'t know what you were thinking, but you were thinking wrong. I don\'t want to kiss you. Or fuck you. I think you should play these games with someone else.\ I gathered my purse and stared towards the door.

\You\'ll be back, Reagan.\ Trey said as I was walking away. \They always do. Next time thought, I won\'t be such a gentleman. You\'ll get what you know you want.\ I heard him laugh as I paused at the door and looked back at him. \I\'ll fuck you real good.\ With that last statement, I walked out the door and let it slam behind me.

I shakily got back into my car. I sat for a minute before starting the engine up. I drove home in silence, contemplating the meeting I had with Trey. Not only did he strait up offer to have sex with me wait, fuck\' me , he admitted that he had been with other white women. This made me curious to know why then, did he have a girlfriend and a lover. I laughed and said out loud, \Probably for the same reason my husband is fucking his secretary.\

Sighing I pulled into the driveway and sat for a minute. I needed to get this out of my head. For the love of god, I was actually thinking about this. I was thinking about fucking Trey. I was frustrated, sexually and emotionally, and the meeting had just put me over the edge. What to do, what to do

Shopping. Shopping was the cure all for me so I put the car in reverse and headed to the stores.

Hours later when I had returned home for real, I took my purchases up to my room and dumped the contents out on the bed. Shopping was a high. Often, I would shop and never remember what I bought. Today was no different. Except for the fact that I bought undergarments. Thongs, pushup bras, crotch less panties and corsets. In different colors, fabrics and styles. It dawned on me that I haven\'t worn this shit since I was on my honeymoon. Where in the hell had my mind been all day?

Sighing for the eighth time that day, I put away the underwear and changed for dinner. I walked downstairs to the kitchen where Miranda was cooking.

\Smells wonderful, Miranda.\ I said, taking a bottle of wine from the chiller and a glass from the cabinet.

\Yes, miss. Roasted duck, baby potatoes and some greens.\ She put down the spoon she was holding and went to the counter. \Three messages.\ She said and handed the stack of notes. I thumbed through the first two; one from Charles saying he was working late again (yeah, right) and one from my mother reminding me of the charity auction on Saturday. The third was a number I didn\'t recognize.

\Miranda, who was the last message from?\

\A young man, miss. Said you had business with him today, and he called to say thank you for your time. He said he is looking forward to your next meeting.\ She pointed at the paper. \That\'s the number he left.\

Furious, I stormed from the kitchen and retreated into the library. I picked up the phone and dialed the number that was written. It rang once, twice, three times when an answering machine picked up.

\Yo, this is Trey. I\'m busy at the moment, most likely working or entertaining a female. Leave a message and I\'ll hit you back when I get a minute. Peace.\ BEEP.

\How dare you call my house!\ I practically yelled into the phone. \Our business is done. I appreciate your interest, but, I need to say it again, that I am married and have no interest in you. So,\ I paused. \So that\'s it. Nothing else. And how the hell did you get my number, anyway? Never mind, goodbye.\ I hung up the phone.

Then I immediately picked it back up and called him back. When the BEEP came on again, I said, \Listen, I am sorry for being rude. You just have me so goddamn unnerved. I appreciate the attention, but we must leave this alone. Okay, bye.\ I hung up the phone again. Shit. I dialed the number again. It rang once and surprisingly Trey picked up on the second ring.

\Damn girl, I think you are borderlining on stalking.\ He said jokingly.

\Shit. I was going to leave another message. I didn\'t think you were going to answer.\

\I screen my calls.\ I heard some glasses clink. \What can I do for you, Reagan?\

\I um, was calling back to say thank you. For keeping my credit card safe last night.\

\Uh-huh.\

\And, uh, to remind you not to call my house again.\

\Will do. Anything else?\

\Umm\

\Well?\ Trey asked. \You must have wanted to talk to me for some reason.\

\Nothing. It\'s just that, well I thought we could be friends.\

\Of course. Why not?\ Trey laughed.

\Why are you laughing?\

\No reason. But most women have an issue being friends\' with me.\

\I assure you, Trey, that I have no problem keeping distance.\

\Whatever. Look, if you don\'t need something, I need to open the club soon, so\

\Oh, yeah, sure. Well, have a good one then. And I, uh, I guess I will talk to you later then.\

\All right, Reagan.\ I was about to hang up when he added, \What are you doing this evening?\

\Tonight?\

\Yeah. I get out of here around 11 tonight, they have a new guy that needs some hours, but I was thinking we could visit a competing bar, have a few drinks, dance a little.\ He paused and I swore I heard him smirk. \As friends, of course.\

I thought for a moment and bit my lip. Shit! What do I do? I mean, Charles was \working\ late and wouldn\'t be home for hours, not to mention he won\'t really even notice that I\'ve gone out. And what are a few drinks between friends, right? Shit.

\You there, baby girl?\ Trey called from the receiver.

\Uh, yeah. I\'m here.\ I made up my mind. \What the hell, might as well.\

\Cool, I\'ll meet you in the WAVE parking lot, say, 11:30. I\'ll drive to the other club. See ya.\ He hung up.

I stared at the phone. How rude was that? I for one was not going to get into the car with one Mr. Trey whatever his last name is. I was going to drive my own car. And I was not going to dance with him. Hell no. I bit my lip again. What was I going to wear?

At 11:30 sharp, I was sitting in my Mercedes, tapping my thumb on the steering wheel. Damn this felt familiar. I had decided to wear black again, this time a knee length skirt, a black drop neck shirt and black boots. At least if I need to, I could run or kick him in the nuts. I was also wearing my new black thong and bra. I reminded myself that it was not because I was meeting Trey, but because they were new and I needed to wear them at some point. See, I was good at the rationalization thing.

At 11:35 I saw Trey come out of the metal side door. He looked even better than he did earlier in the day. He was wearing tight fitting faded jeans, a black t-shirt that said STAFF across the back and black boots. Hell, we almost matched. His dark skin was reflected in the street lamp, and his eyes shone bright. He had neatened his goatee and had a belt on this time.

He pulled a set of keys from his pocket and pointed it at a black BMW and the car started. He walked over to me and knocked on the window.

\Ready?\ He asked. Without waiting for a response, he turned towards his car.

\Wait!\ I called, \I was going to drive my own car.\

\Can\'t.\ He said back. \There is no parking without a permit there.\ He smiled. \And I just so happen to have a permit. So we go in my car, or not at all.\

Shit. So much for that idea. I sighed, parked my car, grabbed my purse and walked across the parking lot. Trey held the door open for me. I stared at him and when he made the get in\' motion, but I did. He walked around to the other side of the car and got in too. He inserted the key and put the car in reverse.

\So, why don\'t we skip the club, go back to my house and get down and dirty?\ Trey said.

\Are you fucking kidding me?\ I shot back. \I did not sign up for this! I thought we had an understanding?\

\Correction.\ Trey said, turning on the blinker. \You said you wanted to be friends. I want to fuck you. And you want to fuck me.\

\That\'s not true!\ I yelled.

\Oh yeah? Then why in the hell did you agree to come out with me tonight?\

\Because I thought we could be friends!\

\Whatever Reagan.\ Trey said, making another turn. \I know what you want, and so do you. Listen, we will just go to my house and hang out. As friends. Nothing has to happen.\

\I don\'t think that is a good idea.\ I said halfheartedly. \I mean\

\What? Don\'t you trust me?\ He asked, in a sickly sweet voice.

\Not at this point.\ I said. The truth was I didn\'t think I trusted myself. I sighed once again. \Fine.\ Trey smirked. \But, I swear, if you try anything\

\Listen, I won\'t do anything you don\'t ask for. And I don\'t think you ask for things. I bet you beg.\

\You have really got to stop insulting my intelligence.\ I said. \I am not that naive and I do not beg for anything.\

\Well, we shall see then, won\'t we birthday girl?\ Trey made one more turn and rolled to a stop in front of an average size house. Small in comparison to mine, but quaint. Quickly Trey came around and opened my door. He extended his hand to help me out and I slapped it away.

\I can do it myself.\ I said, getting out of the car. I straitened my skirt and Trey shrugged his shoulders, heading towards the door. I followed.

\Welcome to the palace.\ He said, grandly spreading his hands. I glanced through to the back, noting the deck, large kitchen and TV. \Come on, we\'ll take a quick tour.\

I followed him silently as we went from room to room and he pointed out his home gym and the big screen TV. We made our way upstairs and he showed me bedrooms and the bathroom. He got to the last door and paused.

\Here is the master bedroom.\ He opened the door and I glanced inside. Sparse, plain and functional.

\Very nice.\ I said.

\What do you say we take a seat on the bed?\ Trey asked.

\I don\'t think so,\ I said, backing away from the door. \I don\'t think that is a good idea.\

\Oh, afraid of the big bad black guy?\ Trey asked mockingly. He smiled.

\You know that\'s not what I mean.\

\Well, prove me your not white woman type number 1.\ Man, this guy was relentless!

\Fine, but I swear, if you try anything, I am out of here.\

\Sure, sure.\ Trey said reassuringly. \No problem.\ We made our way over to the bed and I sat on the edge, and surprisingly, he chooses the chair next to the window.

\Want to watch a movie?\ He asked getting up again to search for the remote to the flat screen he had hanging on the wall. \I have the DVD Total Recall\' in the player. Ever seen it?\

I shook my head no, and he restarted it from the beginning. He sat back down, and I rearranged myself with the pillows. I laughed.

\What\'s so funny?\ He asked.

\I was thinking to myself, I wonder if these linens are clean?\'\

\Linens? Who the hell uses that word anymore?\

\I do.\ I said stiffly.

\Whatever.\ Trey rolled his eyes. \And yes, they are clean.\ I leaned back, adjusted my head and became engrossed in the movie. About halfway through Trey came around to the other side of the bed and climbed on. I shot him a sideways glance and he held up his hands.

\Gees, can\'t a guy lay in his own bed?\ I sighed and shrugged my shoulders. He got comfortable, but moments later his cell rang. \I got to get this.\ He said. I shrugged again.

\Hello?\ I could hear a woman on the other end.

\Hey, Steph. No, actually I have company now.\ Laughter from him and a then pause. \I\'m not gonna answer that question.\ A pause. \Uh-huh.\ Pause. \What are you and Jake up to tonight?\ Pause. \Oh yeah?\ He paused again and I could hear the voice on the other end, but not enough to know what she was saying. Trey laughed and answered again. \I\'ll let you know tomorrow.\ Pause. \I don\'t know if she is into that.\ Pause. \If I find out, you will be the first to know.\ Pause. \Alright, Steph. Talk to you tomorrow.\ He flipped the phone closed, and placed it on the nightstand.

\Was that your girlfriend?\ I asked

\Nope, my girlfriend is an executive assistant to some asshole boss, who makes her work late hours. She gets a huge bonus though. That,\ he said pointing to the phone, \was my other friend\'. We started fucking earlier this year. Her boyfriend is banging my girlfriend.\ He laughed.

I stared at him in shock. Although, at this point, I shouldn\'t be shocked at anything Trey said.

\So, what was she asking?\

\She wanted to know if you were bisexual and were interested in having a threesome with her boyfriend.\

\Are you kidding me?\ I asked, sitting up straight.

\Nope. Now, can we get back to the movie?\ He pressed play and returned his attention to the TV. I sat back again and tried, really I did, to get back into the movie. This guy was a real charmer all right.

\So,\ Trey said, about 20 minutes later. \What do you say you let me kiss you?\

\I don\'t think so. You said\ before I got the words from my mouth, his came over it. His warmth seeped from his mouth to mine, pressing, probing, searching. I fought, pressing my hands against his chest. But he was too big, his arms to strong. Instead of pushing him away, he pulled me closer, enclosing my body next to his. He continued his assault on my mouth, urgently kissing me, and doing it oh so good.

Slowly I began to relax. Shit. I was giving in. Double shit. I think I liked it.

I began to respond to him, which only made Trey more aggressive. I heard him moan when I nipped his bottom lip. His hands grabbed my ass, rubbing it, squeezing it. His fingers slid to the edge of my skirt and I froze. He stopped and pulled away. I sat up, pushed my hair behind my ear and took a deep breath.

\What\'s the matter?\ Trey asked, trailing a thick dark finger up my arm. \Cat got your tongue?\

\I don\'t know about this.\ I managed to squeak out. My heart was beating fast and by breathing was shallow. I thought I had control of the situation. What the hell happened?

\Listen Reagan, if you didn\'t want to be here, you would have never met me tonight. You would have never gotten into my car, and you would never have come to my house.\ He played his fingers over the crease of my neck, and I stupidly tilted my head to the side. \You know why you came here. You know what we are going to do.\ He leaned over to me and whispered, \We are going to fuck.\

I let a sound escape my mouth, and those words flipped a switch in my head. It switched off the part of my brain that reasons, thinks and knows the difference between right and wrong. I finally gave up. It was all over. I wasn\'t going to fight it anymore.

\Shit,\ I said, my hands lifting from the bed and to his neck. I pulled him to me, his mouth heated and sweet, touched mine. His tongue expertly traced the lines of my mouth, tasting. His hand slid to my waist, pulling me to his body. I lifted my left knee and draped it over his ass. He grabbed it, running a hand from calf to butt, kneading gently.

He slid a hand under my shirt, rubbing my hot skin, tracing his thumb up my stomach to the edge of my bra. I arched, moaning against his mouth.

\You like that, huh?\ Trey asked, kissing down my neck. \You\'re liking this black man, now, huh?\

\God, yes.\ I responded, grabbing his back. \Please!\

Trey pulled my shirt up, planting feverish kisses in the places his hand had just traveled. His smooth skin on his face was a contrast to the goatee, and the rough sensation was ignition.

\You gonna beg now?\ Trey asked pulling my shirt over my head, exposing my black, laced enclosed breasts.

\Never.\ I said defiantly, baiting him in for a kiss. He leaned over, pressing his body next to mine, kissing me deeply. I ran my hand from his neck to his shirt, tugging impatiently at it, loosening it from his jeans. He moved a little to left, allowing it to pull free.

He lifted my bra from my breasts, not bothering to unsnap the back. He roughly pulled it over my head and tossing it carelessly to the floor. Hungrily he took to my breast, sucking the already aroused nipple into his mouth, nipping at the bead, making suckling noises and moaning. I thrashed my head side to side, holding his head in my hands, writhing under him. God this was good.

I managed to remove his shirt, and he crushed himself to my naked torso, my breasts flattened to him. He busied himself with kissing me everywhere; my neck, my face, my breasts. \Oh god,\ I whimpered when he managed his hand up my skirt.

His rough hand pushed the skirt up my legs, exposing a knee, a thigh, a hip. His hand ran the course, moving upwards, upwards, upwards. His thumb ran under the edge of my black panties and he tugged at them gently. My breathing was ragged, my face was flushed.

\Goddamn, woman.\ Trey said under his breath. \Fuck, you\'re sexy as hell.\ He managed to slide the panties off my hips, partially off my ass and didn\'t wait before sweeping a finger over my mound.

\Shit!\ I yelled, feeling the wetness begin to gather. I arched and threw back my head.

\Will you beg for me now, Mami?\ Trey asked, kissing me roughly all the while tracing the lips of my cunt with his finger. I held onto my willpower, what sliver was left.

\NoI beg no one.\ I managed to say through mini convulsions. I gritted my teeth, bearing down on the bed, and arched.

\You will,\ Trey said, slipping one long thick black finger into me. I saw stars. The depth of his probe was intoxicating, and I swore time had stopped still. Never had anyone been so rough, so demanding, so forceful. I needed more.

He began to explore me, twirling his fingers in circles, sliding along the walls of my pussy, tugging at the swollen lips. He avoided my clit and as much as I moved or writhed, he managed to keep from touching it. Out of frustration, I whimpered, trying in vain for that touch.

\You gotta beg for it,\ He said, quickening his pace with his hand. By now I had wormed my way into his pants and had a grip on his cock, thick and warm. I hadn\'t seen it yet, but good god, I couldn\'t get my fingers around it! I tugged gently, pulling it free from his pants so that it tented out from between the jeans zipper. I glanced and froze.

A magnificent specimen to say the least. The thick rod was dark and creamy at the same time. Smooth, warm and oh so inviting. I swept my thumb over the tip, made easy by the droplets of precum that had seeped out. He jerked, seethed and smiled.

\Ah, you want to play that game, do you Reagan?\ Trey said, beginning to move in my hand, me involuntarily jerking him. His rocking thrusted his hand, his finger, into me in a smooth liquid motion. \You want this cock don\'t you?\

\Ioh!nogod!I won\'tshit!beg!\ I said. My body was on fire and my mind was racing. I didn\'t know how much longer I was going to be able to hold out. I wanted to fuck him so badly, but I couldn\'t give in yet. I had something to prove.

\Just say it,\ He coaxed, pulsing into me. \Just let me how you want my black cock in you. How you want me to make you scream.\ He leaned into me and said into my ear, \how you want to cum around my dick.\ I couldn\'t do it. I just couldn\'t.

\Jesus, please, oh god, please fuck me! I\'m begging you, Trey! Please!\ I practically screamed when he flicked my clit with his finger and gently rolled the hot bead between thumb and finger. I felt the wave of an orgasm rise and fall, and I jerked in spasms as it overtook my body. Trey milked me, pressing his fingers deeper, feeling the squeeze of the contractions.

\Yeah, cum for me.\ He said, still probing. \It won\'t be the first time you\'ll cum tonight. Or beg.\ He withdrew his fingers, rubbed them together and waved them under his nose. \Goddamn you smell so sweet.\

He sat back and moved to the edge of the bed. He practically had to lift me to stand, and when I did, he expertly unzipped my skirt, stripping it and my panties to the floor. He removed his clothes as well, and when his pants had been kicked to the side, he held his erect cock in his left hand.

\Time to return the favor, Reagan.\ He said, reaching for my head. As if in trance I obediently went to him, opening my mouth to take him in. I didn\'t have much experience sucking dick, but I was a fast learner and Trey was a superior teacher.

\That\'s it, baby.\ He said, gathering my hair to the side. \Take it all the way in. Yeah.\ He rocked gently into my mouth and I felt foolish when the pop pop pop sound happened when he withdrew from my suction. I bobbed up and down, his hand guiding my head slowly and deliberately. He reached with his right hand, caressing my back, reaching and stretching to touch my ass.

\Yeah, suck my cock. You like that huh?\ He asked. It was bordering on shameful. At this point I figured I should just go all the way. Besides, a moment ago was the first time I had cum with another person. I had become quite good at self-gratification. He could say anything he wanted if he would do that again.

My education is dick sucking was progressing and his large cock seemed to grow even more in my mouth. I began to drool and my saliva coated him silkily. My titties were swinging under me and he managed to take a nipple into his fingers, tweaking and pinching it. I pulled away, wiping my mouth with my hand and looking at him.

\Please, Trey. Please fuck me. I am begging you, I swear, I need it or I\'ll die.\ Here I was, staring at the most magnificent black man, begging him, pleading, to fuck me. He smiled and then laughed.

\Oh yeah, you\'re gonna get fucked.\ He said, kneeling onto the bed. \You\'re gonna get fucked so good, you\'ll never walk right again.\ He moved towards me, and his eyes were dark. I sobered for a moment, and for a split second I was scared. He noticed this and retreated. \Hold up, baby. I\'m not gonna hurt you.\ He smiled. \At least not in a bad way. C\'mere.\ He reached for me and I moved to him. We were both kneeling and he reached for the spot between my legs again, rubbing it gently.

\Looks like you\'re ready to me.\ He said, taking his cock and grazing it over my mound playfully. He kissed me deeply, playing his tongue against mine. \Ask me one more time.\ He said.

I barely made the word come out of my mouth, when he pushed me back on the bed. \Fuck me,\ I had whispered.

Roughly he mounted me, holding my hands above my head with one hand, and leaned in for a nipple with his mouth. With his free hand he guided himself to the entrance of my cunt. I held my breath with the anticipation and without hesitation he drove the rod into me.

I arched and screamed, deciding if I was in pain, if it was pleasure or if I had died. I opted for all three. Trey smiled, lifting my knees with the still free hand. The other hand still had my wrists above my head. I fought and he only chuckled.

\No way, Mami.\ He said, beginning to move. \I\'m fucking you. I decide how you need it.\ I only whimpered, moaning with each deep slow thrust. What more could I do? He grunted, making each stroke deeper than the last. I was stretching, getting filled; getting fucked by a black man I met 24 hours before.

Words wouldn\'t form so all I could do was mutter, whimper and whine under Treys dark strong body. Each thrust lifted me from the bed, carrying me with him on a wave of movement. Sporadically Trey would lean in for a kiss, a bite, a nip. Each one sent shocks through my body, delivering another shot of juice to my pussy.

Releasing my hands finally, I was free to touch him. I grabbed at his back, scratching him from shoulder to waist and back. I gripped his ass, baiting him to go deeper, daring him to tear me in half. I was falling into the motion with him and no able to concentrate more, I could verbalize my lust.

\I have never been fucked like this,\ I managed to say between thrusts. I bit into his shoulder when he lifted me with his hands around my ass.

\I know, baby,\ Trey said, sweat starting to gather on his forehead.

\Fuck me harder,\ I ventured. \Fuck me like I need it.\ I half moaned, half screamed.

Quick to comply, Trey began to steadily increase the pressure, the speed, the pounding. Each plunge came with a grunt and a grimace, as if he was in pain. I knew he was holding back and I smiled.

\Cat.got yourtongue?\ I said, taking his own phrase and turning it against him.

\Oh, you wanna play funny, huh?\ Trey responded, taking a last deep push into me. He made a grunting noise and then completely withdrew. He grabbed me, roughly turned me over and pulled my ass up. \Let\'s see if you think this is funny.\

He slid his dark meat into me from the back, pushing down and I could feel the head of his cock press against my cervix. I responded with a scream and grabbed the pillow in front of me, using it to support my arms. He had my creamy ass in his thick hands, bouncing me back onto him. I felt him lean back and use his left hand on my right cheek, counter balancing his strokes.

I threw my head back and yelled his name. \Trey! Oh god!\ I felt his left hand move from my ass to in front of me as he searched out my clit. I sat up and he easily found the bead of flesh. He began to massage it, making me squirm. He held tight and I never made it very far before another orgasm ripped through me. I shuddered, contracting around his cock.

\Oh yeah, you like that too, huh?\ He teased, never slowing the manipulation of my clit. The overdrive of sensitivity made me quiver and catch my breath. I didn\'t think I could handle any more. Dear god, I think I was going to die. \Oh, you\'re gonna like this, then.\

Trey gathered my hair in his hand, wrapping it around his fist, and tugging it back. My head followed, my throat tight and my neck pinched. Strangely, this was the most erotic thing I had experienced. I was powerless. Trey held me with an arm around the middle when he continued to pull my hair backwards. He stretched to the side, sliding his tongue over my mouth and lips.

I moaned louder, caught in a whirlwind of emotions and sensations. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, and it seemed I was drifting above, watching the whole thing. A white woman being fucked from behind by a black Adonis, a breast in his hand, her lips on his. Her titties were bouncing, her ass giggling. His back arched, his cock buried deep inside her.

I was brought back to my body by the feeling of his tightening hands. He had begun to slow, a sure sign that his limit had been reached. I panicked momentarily, wondering if he was going to cum in me, half knowing he wouldn\'t, couldn\'t, the other half dying to feel his spunk be shot into my squelching hole.

I didn\'t need to wonder for long. After a few slow strokes deep into me, he withdrew and spewed his seed over my white ass, still propped into the air. It was thick and creamy, sliding between my crack and down the back of my legs. I heard him grunt and the grip he still had on me tighten. He wiggled the tip of his dick at the base of my spine, shaking off the remaining jizz, trailing it over my ass.

Sighing, I heard him sit back and then get off the bed. He returned and gently wiped my ass with a fluffy towel, careful to get it before it hit the bed. I rolled to the side; exhausted, exhilarated and shaking. He fell next to me, and reached for a tit.

\Now, tell me that you have ever been fucked like that, and I\'ll call you a goddamn liar.\ Trey pinched the nipple, which readily responded.

\I am not sure what just happened was normal.\ I said, rolling onto my side to face him. I blushed.

\What are you turning red for?\ Trey asked.

\I\'m kind of embarrassed to say that I have never had sex in any position but the missionary position. Charles won\'t have sex any other way.\

\Are you out of your mind?\ Trey said, propping a pillow behind him. \That\'s the best way. Or, the woman on top.\ I looked at him and smiled.

\Don\'t worry,\ He said. \We will have time for that next time. Not to mention a few other things.\ I giggled as he slipped his hand to my stomach and lower still to my center. \I can get you off with more than my dick and my finger.\ I opened my mouth in surprise, ready to object when Trey pulled me close and kissed me quite.

\Just let it go already,\ He said, mumbling between our lips. \I\'m gonna show you all sorts of things Birthday Girl.\

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates