;

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Doors are propped open

I was sure I\'d never met this girl before. How she knew who I was I can only guess.Must have been Judy or Heather. Maybe both? It certainly wasn\'t random.I hadn\'t gotten so much pussy since I was their age.

Honestly I hadn\'t gotten it then.

To be honest as I think about it, it\'s a little creepy. This girl must have followed me around waiting for an opportunity.

My spouse has a life of her own, independent of me. I seriously doubt that she\'s chasing down guys for sex. This much I know: she doesn\'t like sex. So anyway what I\'m saying is that I do a lot of things on my own, just as I did when I was single 20-some years ago.

So it was that, a week after my Holiday Inn fuckfest with Heather and Judy, I was at the movies Saturday evening.

Let me say that those two teased me all week. Neither one said a word to me, but they\'d smile and somehow indicate their crotch. As I was getting into my truck Tuesday Judy caught my attention and walked a few steps bowlegged, then she laughed and went the other way.Yeah. I was happy to have made her bowlegged that Friday night. I actually sort of wanted to try them both again. And again.

It was 10 minutes into the movie when a young lady excused herself and asked if the seat next to me was taken. There were probably 50 seats untaken, entire rows almost untaken.

\No, no, help yourself\ I said.

She was blonde. Slight curl to her hair. Small, not more than 5\'2\ or so. She smelled good of course. From what I could tell she was wearing shorts and a patterned blouse. Conservatively dressed from what I was used to seeing.

I watched the movie, tried to tune this girl out of my attention.

\Can you see the movie all right\ she whispered.

\I think we could see better from the back,\ she said. \C\'mon.\She stood up and waited for me to join her.

My cock said to join her, and I wasn\'t strong enough to argue.

We settled in the back row.

We watched the movie for another five minutes, and then she leaned over and said\I saw this movie last week.it\'s not all that great.\

\If it isn\'t all that great, then why\'d you come back,\ I asked, not even looking at her.

\Because I think this will be great\ she said, her hand leaving the box of popcorn on her lap and stroking the bulge in my pants.

It was dark, there weren\'t all that many people in the theatre, so I unbuckled my pants.

Her hand slid down the front of my trousers and inside my underpants.

I slipped my hand up the leg of her shorts to her damp panties and rubbed the front.She seemed to ooze in response and my fingers were wet.

She leaned all the way over, and pulling my pants down impaled her face on my cock.I took her head in both hands and ran her up and down my throbber.

She bobbed up and down on me for another moment and then sat up.

\I can\'t finish you off in here\ she said. She re-fastened my pants and led the way out of the theatre.

She walked with me to my truck. This was my first look at her. Not as pretty as either Judy or Heather, but at the moment her face wasn\'t on my mind. The face might have been plain, but that damp pussy was downright beautiful. Her shape was perfect.

We drove out into the country. I knew a secluded road. More of a deserted driveway, and I drove a half mile into the wooded lane. I got out, spread a blanket in the bed of the truck.She climbed up and took her clothes off. She knelt on the bed of the truck and yanked my pants off.I reached up into her. No fur borders. Her snatch was bare.

\Come get some cunny\ she said, and laid on my face.I breathed through my nose and I buried my tongue into her cunt. Salty and sweet juices flowed down.She stroked me hard, produced a condom from her purse and slipped it on me.Not a word was spoken.

I lifted her onto my cock and her small frame slid up and down on me. I could hear the springs of the truck at first, and then just her soft groans as I pumped her. She squeezed me tight with her cunt, and just about when I thought I was going to cum, she hopped off me.

She removed the condom and threw it into the ditch.

\Fuck my face,\ she said.

I stood up and she went to her knees in a perfect 3-point stance: knee, knee, mouth enclosed on my cock.

I took her head in both hands and helped her work up and down. Within a moment I blasted her with a load. She let it dribble out and spill onto her tits. She rubbed the cum into her breasts. \Gotta feed \'em y\'know\ she said.

\You can just take me back to the theatre if that\'s okay,\ she asked after we were dressed again.

It was perfect as a matter of fact. The movie was just letting out.

\I\'m Becky,\ she said as she got out of the truck.

I wondered how many more?

On Monday I called my doctor to schedule the vasectomy. There was no use fighting these girls.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates