;

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Hot Night in LA

Confused and jet-lagged, I strutted out of the arrivals entrance at LA international airport, pushing my luggage on a trolley and towing my handbag over my shoulder. I scanned the arrivals lounge for my brother, Drew. Apart from a photo he once sent me, I had no idea what he would look like. I slouched back onto one of my legs so that my blue dress revealed a little thigh.

\Katie!\ The strong twang of an American accent behind me startled me.

I darted my head behind me, and had the first glimpse of my brother. He had an athletic figure dressed in a fawn shirt and baggy cargo pants. He had dark hair, simular to mine. And he was HOT. He was even hotter than in the photo he sent of himself to me. But I had to keep that thought to myself.

He stretched out his arms, and I found myself enclosed in him against his chest.

\How\'s my little sister?\

\I was scared we wouldn\'t recognise each other.\ I told him.

I felt so secure and connected with him. He smelt of cologne and a whiff of aftershave. His arms were strong around me.

Drew had been born when my mother was very young and my parents weren\'t married yet. He was adopted out to my mother\'s best friend who lived in LA, although my family comes from sleepy remote Perth in Western Australia. I was born six years after Drew, and we\'d chosen to become pen-pals. After he sent me his photo; I had dreamed about him and fantasised about him. Sometimes I would take his photo and stick it up on the bathroom wall so I could watch him as I fingered myself in the bath. I knew it was wrong, but at that stage it had only been a fantasy that I hadn\'t taken seriously, until he invited me to stay with him for a week at his place in LA.

I withdrew my body away from Drew\'s. \That\'s a lot of luggage.\ He exclaimed, pushing the \'smart cart\' for me. I watched his arms and mentally traced around his biceps and brachioradialis muscles.

\Well, I stopped in Singapore and went shopping.\ I explained. When I was in Singapore, I had brought a pair of bikinis as I had been fantasising about Drew seeing me in them.

Outside the terminal it was dark, 2am in LA time, and there were yellow taxis everywhere honking and people buzzing up and down in a wide variety of tongues pushing their trolleys. He led me around to a car park, and we got in the car. I feel asleep in the car on the way to Drew\'s place. He opened the car door, and I almost flopped over onto him. \We\'re here now,\ he said, \I\'ve already brought your luggage in, its in your room.\

He held my arm as I climbed out of the car. I had a suspicion that he was looking at my cleavage, and stuck my chest out more to display one of my more potent man-attracting features. I felt a little sensitive when he touched me. He led me up some stairs to his guest room.

\Jeez, you\'re exhausted.\ He said. I sat on my bed and started to unstrap my stiletos. \How do you wear these things on aeroplanes? Don\'t you fall over?\ He asked. \I\'ll leave you to it. I\'ll be downstairs if you want to talk, It\'s 4am now so I mind as well stay up until work.\

He closed the door. The room was small and there was a window and a bed. I opened up one of my suitcases and pulled out a pink lingerie dress. It came down to the tops of my thighs, and I couldn\'t bend over in it without displaying my arse which is how wanted it. I carefully selected which pair of panties to wear with it. I choose a small white hipster pair that displayed a little bit of bum cheek.

I wanted Drew. I embarked on going down the stairs to have a chat.

Downstairs was open plan, and he was siting in a lounge chair with some reading glasses sipping a coffee. He looked sexy and smart with his glasses on. I needed to touch him. First I snuck around him to watch him unknowingly. Then I quietly placed myself on the couch opposite him.

I smiled. \Drew, I thought I\'d come down.\ I said shyly.

He looked up, removing his spectacles \Good.\ He said.

I sat with a leg hitched up upon my right knee, so that my white panties showed through a little. When I noticed him looking at my crotch, I crossed my legs obscuring the view to tease him.

\You look cute in that night dress.\ He said.

I gave a shy little girlish smile. \Can I have a cocoa?\ I asked.

\Help yourself.\

As I got up, I kicked one leg over the other to be sure he got a full view of between my legs.I wondered into his kitchen; and could feel him eyeing me.

I returned with my cocoa, and placed it on a table beside him. \Oh, what are you reading?\ I asked innocently.

\Clockwork Orange.\ He replied, looking at me more than his book.

I sat my arse beside him. When I glanced down at his crotch, I noticed a bit of a bulge. Cautiously, I placed my hand lightly on his knee to see what his reaction would be. He didn\'t wince, so I moved my hand up his leg a little more.

Next I felt his hand on my knee. I could feel my skin going ultrasensitive. His hand was progressing slowly upwards. I continued to raise my hand up his leg until it was resting on his bulge. Then when his hand was resting on my crouch, I guided it into my panties with my hand so it stroked my swelling clit. His hands pinched either side of my bud, and he rubbed it between his fingers. It was a little sensitive for me, so I retracted his hand away from it and focused on planting a kiss on his lips.

His lips encircled mine and he pushed me downwards underneath his body on the couch. I focused on undoing the zip of his cargoes as he continued to touch me. I felt his fingers encircling the entrance to my hot hole, and I quickly stroked the shaft of his cock rhythematically and encircled his head. I cupped his balls which felt fleshy and balloonish. Carefully I rubbed the area between his arse hole and balls. I didn\'t really know that much about men, but had read in a Cosmopolitan magazine that that area was super sensitive.

His lips were coming off my mouth, and he drew them down my chin and then my neck, and stopped his lips in my clavicular space. The hairs on my neck were prickling up as I was becomming super sensitive. I could feel his body shaking like a leaf on top of me. I drew my legs apart slightly so I could feel the pressure of him on top of me. I could feel the wetness between my legs. My pelvic floor was twitching for some more stimulation.

Drew pulled my nighty over my head, so that my breasts were exposed. I wanted my whole body to be naked against his so we could be as close as possible. He drew a line down between my breasts with his tongue and stopped at my belly button as I giggled in ecstasy and drew my hands away from his crotch so I could focus on the sensations stronger.

\Your so feminine.\ He told me.

Impatient, I pushed his head downwards into my crotch as he took my panties all the way off.

\Your wet.\ He observed, \I will have to dry you off with my tongue.\

His tongue was warm and wet against the space between my legs, and the muscles of his tongue seperated my lips so I could have more exposure to him. I was glad I had shaved myself to make the experience more enjoyable, even if walking for the next few days would be uncomfortable with the regrowth. I could feel my face twisting and torting with pleasure as he quickly lapped up my cunt and then pressed his tongue as far as it would go down my vagina. I could feel the electricity all through my body and then the strange insensitivity that overcomes me as I want it harder and faster. I lay there breathing and could feel my own heart beating against my rib cage as I relaxed again. My vaginal muscles were contracting heavily in a pounding motion. He had his face between my legs and was watching the opening and closing of my orgasm.

\You look beautiful when you come.\ He told me.

I lay for a few seconds, before I put my hand back down into his underwear. He had a bit of wetness in there already, which I\'d read was called \'premature ejaculation\' but hadn\'t had a chance for a full shoot yet. I felt a little unsure of what to do to make him feel good, but lightly palpated his testicles and then teased him by giving interludes with stroking his cock. Finally He pushed his body upwards and rested on his hands so I could slide underneath him and give him a proper job. I put his cock in my mouth and encircled it with my tongue, then thrusted it in and out of my mouth. I heard him moaning softly, but not crudely. Then his shaking got heavier as I felt his liquids squirting out into my mouth. I took a gulp and swallowed his cum product, and squiggled up so our heads were level again. He rested against me, still panting.

\What if.\ I tried to find words but didn\'t know how to phase it. I didn\'t know how to tell my own full brother how I felt about him. \What if.I love you.and want to do this more often?\

\You can\'t be.\ He told me, \Your going home again next week, and then it all has to be over.\

\I\'ve.Drew, I\'ve always wanted this.\

\But your my sister. Hun, I\'ve thought of you.I think your beautfiul.but this is.\

\.incest.\

\Kinda, yeah.\

I lay there in his arms, struggling not to let a tear roll down my check as I thought on how unfullfilled my world would be without him. I wanted him more than anyone.

We had sex again for the next six nights. But it ended on Tuesday, when i had to go back home to Perth.

I\'ve nothing left to remember him by excpet a photo of him in my wallet.

Note: Next week I will write about the sexy cyber Drew and I have and a photo I send him.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates