;

Thursday, October 9, 2008

real life story part 5

True Life Story chapter 5

She held his hand to her cunt as he worked his fingers .After a few minutes she reached up and began to work on his cock. Damn that was hot and I was playing with my cock now rubbing it in time with her . I could not believe what was happening and to this day years later I still dont know what made this transformation. I went from being a very pissed off and hurt person to this if the word should be used pervert. Yeah! I guess that is the word, although I dont care for it. He stood over her and continued to play with her cunt as she played with his cock I could hear them as he said . Do you like this? Yes. she replied. Now I have to tell you she has always been what I call a quiet fuck not much noise or talk. Something I always wanted her to do more of .OH! She was a very active fuck she could give you a good hard ride she loved to wiggle her ass. Thats why I was kind of amazed that she would respond vocally to his manipulations. He pulled his fingers from her and wiped them on her tits then put them back and continued to work on her as she stroked his balls. I thought that was kind of odd but it was his play. And she seemed not to mind. You like that cock? he ask.Yes She replied. How much? Oh.a lot she groaned as he made her talk to him and his fingers were getting to her. AND .I have to tell you when she said a lot. I nearly came in my hand. This was getting to much for my blood pressure. And the nagging thoughts that this was wrong and I should be outraged were working on my mind I was torn between the devil and the deep blue sea.

On the one hand I wanted to throw the fucking tape away but on the other hand I was enjoying it immensely. HOW?. how could a normal husband get so turned on and enjoy watching his cherished wife in the arms of another man who. Was about to fuck her. That is a question for someone a whole lot smarter than myself to answer. All I know up until about two months ago I was normal hot blooded husband. Now Im not sure what the hell I am. He moved away pulling his hand out and moved up to her face she reached up and taking his cock in hand she kissed it again and darted her tongue out to lick the eye ( I was sure he had some pre-cum on it.) Which again almost made me cum. He moved down to the bottom of the bed and began to kiss her belly. Moving his tongue in a gentle path toward her pussy as she opened her legs. I cannot tell you in the kings English how damn excited I was. All kinds of thoughts went through my head even the image of my neighbor and his wife those long years ago.

He soon buried his face in her pussy and began to lick at it .I could see his tongue dart in and out as he tongue fucked her .She grabbed his head and pulled it tight to her cunt, I wondered if he could breath ,as he lapped at her .She began to grind her pelvis into his face with a furious motion ,she loves having her pussy licked and he was doing a good job .He finally came up for air, and moved to her face pressing his lips to hers his face shiny and wet with her juice. Breaking the kiss he ran his tongue into her mouth her lips grasped it and she began to suck on it like a lollipop .

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates