;

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Part 2 of The Story of Rina

Chapter Two

David and I continued to have oral sex every now and again. More often than not however, it was I sucking him off rather than he going down on me. I needed to be relaxed and comfortable before I could really enjoy someone going down on me. Looking back, I didn\'t really enjoy him going down on me. I guess I was still consumed by guilt or whatever it was. He used to keep pleading with me to let him fuck me, but I always held out.

David left at the end of the year to a college in the USA. I stayed and went to a university about 5 hours from home. That provided me with some much needed freedom. I stayed on campus provided housing. This was a two-room hostel, which I shared with another girl. Jenny was the same age as I was and had a great figure. Long black hair, that she dyed with streaks of brown; a tight butt with no hips at all; large breasts which were firm and poked upwards even without a bra to support it. She was also very sexual and had lost her virginity at 16.

Jenny was a lot of fun and in many ways I lived vicariously through her. She was never short of men hanging around her and she knew how to use her sexuality. She had the best stories about her sexual adventures. Stories that made me get wet between my legs; stories that made me fantasise that I was doing what she was. But the fact of the matter remained I was a prude, with little sexual experience other than a bit of cock sucking and getting my pussy licked. All this from just one man.

Jenn used to make fun of my undies too. Without any malice of course - Jenn didn\'t have an evil bone in her body. Jenn had the most beautiful undies. Lace bras and lace panties in all sorts of shapes and colours. She even had undies made out of different fabrics. Mine were the normal flesh coloured cotton panties. She used to call them \'Grandmother Panties\'.

One Friday night, Jenn invited me for a night out on the town with her. I was getting dressed when Jenn sauntered out of the bathroom, with nothing but a towel covering her. She looked at me standing in my flesh coloured panties and bra and let out a whoop.

\You are NOT coming out with me in those garments.\ She said as she ran to her side of the wardrobe. \You gonna where one of your short skirts tonight?\ She added, more as an instruction rather than a question.

\Yes, I am.\ I replied.

\Good! Show of those hot legs.\ She said with enthusiasm. She rifled through her wardrobe and fished out a pair of light purple thongs together with a black lace bra.

\Here! Wear these!\ She said as she threw the undergarments at me. \Don\'t worry, they\'re clean!\

I picked up the purple thong. It was a cotton lycra mix and was more like a g-string. I put it on and it fit very snugly, the thin material at the back almost cutting into my ass crack but not quite. My untrimmed bush peaked out of the sides of the thong and the crotch cupped my pussy lips firmly. I then put the bra on and the effect was amazing! The bra lifted my tits upward and pushed them together, creating the illusion that I had huge breasts. I loved it!

I put on a light blue flared skirt which came up above my knees and a white blouse. You could see the lacy black bra through the white top if you looked hard enough. I felt very sexy and it was even sexier knowing the my undergarments were borrowed. Jenn wore an all black ensemble a one piece short, tight black dress that accentuated her curves. The dress showed a lot of cleavage and her ample bosoms made for quite a show.

\We look like a couple of tarts.\ I said

\That\'s the idea!\ Jenn replied. \Come on, lets go have some fun\

One of Jenn\'s merry men, as we liked to call them, picked us up for the half hour drive into town. The campus was situated near an oil field where there were many \'white boys\' Caucasians from Europe, Australia and even the US. Jenn had often told me about these \'white boys\'. How they were easy targets and loved to spend a lot of money.

The drive into town was faster than expected and Jenn led me into the night club a place called The Oilman, no doubt in reference to the petroleum industry that it serviced. It was my first time in a night club, having never been allowed to go clubbing before. The first thing that hit me was the extra loud music and the smoke! The place was covered in thick smoke and everyone seemed to be smoking.

Jenn lit up a cigarette herself and passed one to me. \Here, even if you don\'t smoke, just pretend, it looks cool!\

I took the cigarette from her and inhaled slowly. The hot smoke burned my throat and a buzz went to my head, making me feel light headed. I sat next to Jenn and looked around. The place was packed and there were indeed a lot of \'white boys\' around. Boys was the wrong term though. Ranging in age from 30 something to really old, these guys were men! Drinks came quickly to our table and I sipped slowly on my Scotch and Soda. Jenn had disappeared onto the dance floor and I was sitting alone, lighting up a fag every now and again and taking slow drags of the cigarette as I watched it burn.

\Mind if I join you?\

I looked up to see a middle aged \'white boy\' standing by our table. I just smiled up at him. He sidled up to me and stuck out a hand \Liam. I work at the oilfields.\

I introduced myself and we got talking. Seems that Liam came from England and had been working here for about 6 months. He was on a two-year contract with the local petroleum company and was enjoying his \'tour of duty\' so far. Liam was 42 years old and a divorcee. His long stints at oil rigs and overseas had placed a stress on his marriage and they had divorced although they were still good friends. \It was a distance thing ya know?\ he said in his British accent. I liked the way he spoke and how he looked at me when he was talking. It was as if I was the only person in the room. He had green eyes which sparkled when he laughed.

\Care for a dance?\ He asked as he stood up and offered me his hand. I reached up and took his hand as he led me to the dance floor.

Jenn picked us out on the dance floor and made her way over to where we were bopping along to the sounds of a Madonna number.

\Slut! You work fast don\'t you?\ Jenn teased. \He\'s quite a looker too. Wonder if he has a big schlong!\

\Jenn! Get your mind out of the gutter.\ I replied laughing \Liam! Meet Jenn, she\'s my room-mate\

Liam shook hands with Jenn and I noticed his eyes darting to her exposed cleavage and then up and down to check her out. I felt jealous. I knew I didn\'t come close to matching Jenn in the looks or the sex department.

\Nice meeting you Liam. Have fun now, you two. See you later!\ Jenn yelled out as she moved away a bit.

Liam continued to look at Jenn\'s butt as she moved away but quickly refocused on me. I think he realised I has seen him watching her and he smiled sheepishly at me. He pulled me to him as the song changed to REO Speedwagon\'s \'Cant fight this feeling\'. I nestled my head onto his broad shoulders. He was 6 feet 2 inches tall, and even in my heels, I only came up to his shoulders. I could smell his cologne mixed with his sweat and the smoke smell that seemed to be everywhere. I felt his hands circling my hips and pulling my closer to him. My breasts were pressing against his chest and I could feel his hands now under my ass, pulling them forward ever so lightly. He was kissing my hair softly and now squeezing my ass as he did so. I didn\'t stop him. It was nice having the attentions of an older man. A real man, a man who knew how to treat a lady.

I swirled my hips provocatively against him. I knew I was being a tease; a slut, but I didn\'t care. I could feel his cock growing and pressing against me the more I rubbed up against him. It gave me a feeling of power to know how easy it was to arouse men. I could feel him lightly kissing my ears and I looked up at him as his lips came crashing down over mine. I kissed him back passionately, sucking on his lower lip. I felt his tongue sneak its way past my lips and lick the inside top of my mouth. I didn\'t really like \'french kissing, but I twirled my tongue with him anyway. He seemed to like it as he sucked on my tongue as his hands rubbed up and down my ass.

Liam grabbed my hand and led me back to the table. We sat at the table and continued kissing. His hands were groping my butt and teasing my thighs but he was being very gentlemanly, not trying to grope my breasts or even move his hand up my skirt. I liked that respect and I kissed him back eagerly. If I haven\'t said this before, I love kissing. I find it very erotic and its something I like to do. I\'m also really good at it.

\Wanna come over to my place for a drink?\ Liam asked suddenly.

\Umm, I don\'t know. I came with Jenn.\ I said hesitantly.

\Well, go find her and tell her. I can take drop you back later.\

I looked for Jenn and told her my plans. She told me to be careful and then went back to having a good time herself. I left with Liam, butterflies in my tummy at my daring. I hardly knew this guy and I was going home with him. What was he expecting? Liam guided me to his car, a nice BMW with leather seats. In no time, we were back at his apartment block. He led me up the elevator and into his apartment. It was spacious and luxurious.

\Have a seat.\ He said as he went to fix some drinks.

I sat down in the plush leather sofa. There was a huge television screen, with speakers on either side. I walked up to the TV set and looked in awe.

\That\'s my home theatre system. Hooked up to my hi-fi set so you practically get cinema quality in here.\ Liam explained as he passed me a red wine. He took my hand again and led me back to the sofa.

\Your very pretty.\ He said to me as we clinked glasses.

\Thanks, but I\'m really not.\

\I\'ve never understood why women always think so lowly of themselves.\ He said back at me, all the while keeping his eyes fixed on mine. \I love your dark skin, so smooth and the colour of chocolate. There isn\'t a single spot or blemish on it\

\And your hair, such a deep jet black. Perfectly sets of your face.\ He continued as he gently stroked my hair and my face.

I was getting lost in his sweet talk. It was nice being looked upon as beautiful. It was nice to have someone find me so attractive, even more an older man who had obviously been around and had his share of women. He took me in his arms and kissed me, pushing me back a little on to the arm of the sofa. His mouth moved lower and kissed my neck and my ears. His tongue snaked out and licked my earlobe and then down to my neck. I moaned and pulled him closer to me. His kisses were like hot rain on my neck and my pussy was creaming.

\I want you.\ He said hoarsely.

I didn\'t know what to say. I didn\'t know if he meant it lovingly or if he wanted to take me, to shove his cock into me. My body was aflame with desire, my nipples were stiff peaks and my pussy was flowing. I could feel my own wetness.

He pulled me up and led me to his room, gently pushing me on to his bed. I was thankful that Jenn had made me wear her sexy knickers. I would have been so embarrassed if he had seen my large cotton ones. Liam continued to kiss me, his hands working on my back as he did so. He unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it off me, exposing my black lace bra. He kissed my neck again, working his way downward till his mouth was kissing the top of the breasts. His hands snaked behind me and undid the zip of my skirt. He pulled it down and I lifted my ass off of the bed to let him take it off. I was in my panties and bra now. The most naked I had been with any man. I don\'t know why I was letting him do this, I was just turned on and I guess it was the thought of him being older and experienced.

\Mmmmmm. Nice panties!\ Liam said appreciatively. I was about to mention that they weren\'t mine but thought better of it. He took me in his arms again and started kissing me and fondling my tits with his hands. As he fondled me, he took off his shirt and somehow his pants came off too. It felt so much better with bare skin touching bare skin. He was so gentle and passionate, kissing me everywhere. His hand deftly unclasped my bra and my tits were now naked. His mouth engulfed one of my nipples as his hands kneaded on them. He pushed me back on my back and I rested my head on a pillow.

\Such lovely breasts.\ He said as he looked at me lying on his bed. He was still in his underpants but I could see his cock was big. He reached up and pulled my panties off. I knew I should stop him but I didn\'t want to seem a prude or inexperienced. I decided to just go with the flow. I suppose the alcohol had reduced my inhibitions a little too.

\Oh god! What a pretty pussy!\ Liam said. I didn\'t think my pussy was pretty, especially since it wasn\'t trimmed. \I love a woman with a lot of hair,\ he continued. So that was it, I thought. He does find it attractive. And he had called me a woman! Not a girl but a woman! I guess that\'s the difference between men and boys I thought. David would never call me a woman, I was still a girl to him. I wonder how he\'s doing in the US. Wonder if he is.

\Ooohhh!\ My thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of Liam\'s tongue on my pussy. It was electrifying! He licked from the bottom of my pussy right up the vulva to the clit and then back again. Good God! This was amazing! My body tingled and a growl came to my throat. My back arched and my legs twisted around his head. His licking was driving me crazy and every now and again his tongue dipped lightly into my virgin hole.

\Oh God, lick it, lick me.\ I screamed, surprising even myself at my vocal outburst. My hips thrust harder against his face as his tongue continued to lap up, down and in the folds of my vulva. The twitches of an orgasm started in my tummy and this time in the depths of my pussy too. My back arched high as my thighs tensed and trembled and a powerful orgasm shook my body. I bit my lip to stop from crying out and I bucked my hips again as I came down from the throes of passion.

Liam stood up and looked down at me. I could see his mouth and face covered with my juices. It didn\'t seem to bother him that my juices were all over his face. He left me lying on the bed, as he lowered his underwear. His cock sprang out majestically. I could see the blue veins running along his thick shaft and then disappearing into a thick red head. There was no foreskin on his cock and I could see some liquid collecting at the slit on his head. He walked over to the bedside table and took out a condom package.

\No, I cant!\ I yelled.

Liam turned round to look at me, his face wearing a puzzled expression. He sat on the bed and put his arm around me. \What\'s wrong baby?\ he asked gently

\Let me suck you!\ I pleaded.

Liam put the unopened condom away and walked back to the edge of the bed. He leaned between my legs and licked me again. My body jerked in response. He licked again gently up and down as I mewled. I felt his fingers parting my pussy lips and then I felt him slowly inserting it in until I felt pain. He was pressing on my virgin hymen.

\Unnhh\ I protested.

Liam withdrew his fingers and came up to me. \Why didn\'t you say something? Theres nothing wrong with being a virgin.\ He said kindly.

\Uh, I-I guess I was embarrassed.\ I replied.

\I don\'t want to do anything you don\'t want to.\ Liam said.

\I\'m sorry. I\'m sorry if I led you on.\ I said weakly.

\Oh no! Nothing to be sorry about. That was probably the sweetest pussy I\'ve eaten in a long time!\ Liam said.

Liam knew how to make a woman feel. I smiled and reached for his cock. After that pussy licking I was going to give him a sucking he wouldn\'t forget quickly. I got off the bed and knelt on the floor as I had seen in many pictures. Jenn had also told me that men liked the idea of a \'wench on her knees\'. I pulled his cock into my mouth and sucked. I tickled his balls and massaged the base of his cock as I fucked my mouth with his long hard cock. Looked up at him as I sucked him and I could see the lust and desire in his eyes.

\Suck, suck it hard.\

\Fuck my cock with your mouth\

\Damn you\'re a fine cocksucker\

\Suck, it.yeah.yeah.suck.or shit.suck\

I felt him pull my head toward his hips and his cock hit the back of my throat. Instinctively I opened my throat and his cock slipped past my gag reflex. I felt his cock throb and start to spurt. His cock spurted deep in my throat all the way down to my stomach. I kept my throat open, fighting the feeling of pulling away. Slowly, I felt his cock shrink and I could close my throat again.

\Hot Damn Rina!\ Said Liam. \That was great!\

I looked up at Liam and smiled, watching his shrinking cock as he pulled out of my mouth. I got up and looked for my clothes. I pulled on my panties and my bra. I could feel how wet the panties were and how wet I still was. I quickly dressed, putting all my clothes back on. Liam had dressed by this stage too. I walked over to him, gave him a peck on the cheek and said, \Take me home now please?\

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates