;

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Part 1 of 6900 Lovers Lane

We found the perfect house, fully furnished, 3 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths. The master bedroom had mirrored doors on the closet and a large wall mounted mirror above where the bed was. In the \master bath\ there were also a lot of mirrors, tiled throughout the shower walls and the walls in the room. The carpets in the house had 2-inch foam padding underneath which we both considered a necessity since I loved to suck Sean\'s cock with him standing above me. A bathroom joined the other two bedrooms; the only way in or out of that bathroom was through those bedrooms. We decided that the master bedroom would be for when we had fuck buddies over- because it had great sex appeal and we didnt want to fight over it. Sean and I would use the other bedrooms on a regular occasion as our rooms. Our threesome invite code was to leave the little sauna light in our bathroom on when we were fucking someone in the \master bedroom\.

One night I brought someone home from the bar I was working at, I had told Sean about him - he was very open about the idea that he wanted to fuck me, and he wouldnt mind sharing me or watching me with another man at the same time. His name was Brian.

When I came home I told Brian that I just needed to get towels outta the other bathroom and I would be right into the master bathroom, I wanted to shower after working all night. When I went into our bathroom, Sean heard me and snuck in on me and began to tease me with his fingers on my clit, when he realized I was already wet Sean asked if I had company. I told him that I did, acting like he had to stop playing with me, I leaned up to kiss him and walked out of the bathroom quickly, just as I reached the door I flipped the sauna switch and looked over my shoulder and winked at him. \See you in five minutes?\ I asked. Sean was shocked that the first weekend in this house I wanted to let him watch me fuck someone and possibly join in. \Ummm yeah \ He said shocked.

I went into the master bedroom to find Brian sitting on the bed curious as to what I had planned. I told him that Sean was home - but I really thought we should take that shower. Stripping down to the black lace thong and bra Sean bought me for a \house warming\ gift. I made sure he could see my cunt slips spread while I bent over taking off my thigh highs. I wanted him to be hard in that shower . I went in and started the water and slowly took off the thong and bra and said \hey you coming in?\

Sean sat in the living room dieing to come in but wanting to hear me moaning before he did. Brian quickly got undressed and joined me in the shower, I teased him by rubbing up against him with my naked body then licking at his ears chest and mouth, by now Sean had moved into the bedroom and was watching from the bathroom doorframe. Sean watched through the frosted glass shower door, as I moved to my knees in front of Brian, teasing his cock with my tongue, I started to suck his cock full force, making him moan and making Sean begin to undress to join us. I knew Sean was there I could just sense his presence so I asked Brian if he cared if Sean, at some point joined us, then I took his cock in deep into my mouth again, knowing that even if he did care he would say he didnt just because I was sucking his cock so good. Sean moved to just outside the shower door and waited for what seemed like eternity to me, I sucked Brians cock and played with my cunt, then I told him I needed to be fucked so I bent over in front of him and let him slide his thick cock into my cunt.

Thats when Sean came into the shower. When I was bent over and getting fucked. Brians hands were on my shoulders and he was fucking me hard making me scream. \Room for one more?\ Sean asked as he came into the shower.

Mmmmm yes I moaned out and Brian just nodded.

Sean came in and leaned down and kissed me forcefully and then stood up and slid his cock across my lips. \Shes a good little slut isnt she\ Sean said as he opened my mouth with his big hands. Sliding his cock into my mouth. \Mmmmm yes and so tight \ Brian answered watching Sean fuck my mouth; he became more turned on and fucked me faster.

Sean reached back and slapped my ass and told me to be a good whore and make them cum in the shower. I moaned into his cock as they both pounded away at me - I was getting close to Cumming and Sean could tell so he stopped and told Brian \ Shes going to cum, you have to see this shes a squirter\

Sean lifted me up against the wall so my cunt was even with both of their cocks and they began to slide their fingers in and out of my tight cunt, they took turns fucking me with their fingers whoever wasnt at the time was teasing my slit with his tongue.

\Oh my god \ I screamed as I began to throb around Seans fingers, \put your finger in her\ Sean told Brian, and then they both worked my cunt together as I came all over their hands. Brian spoke up and said \ mmmmm I think its our turn to cum, what should we do to her?\ Sean smiled and said, \ I like the way you think. you can fuck her cunt, but lift her up so I can get that tight little asshole.\

Brian lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he slid his cock into me. He spread my ass cheeks for Sean. \This should be fun, he mumbled as they both started to pound in and out of me. I was screaming and begging them not to stop as they fucked me fast. Seans hands were on my tits pinching and rubbing. he whispered to me \ tease your cunt lover while we fuck you .cum all over his cock for me I want to watch you be a slut and lick your cunt juice off him\.

Brian was biting my neck and making my whole body shiver. \Mm mmmmm\ I moaned out \it feels so good to get fucked by two men who know how to do it! Sean your cock fills my tight ass so well and Brian your cock is stretching my cunt so good\

I wanted them to cum fast because I wanted to move into the bed soon, so I started to talk like a slut for them both.

\ Bitch Im close Sean whispered in my ear before biting my neck. \Me too \ Brian said as they both thrusted harder. \I want your cum all over my face guys. and I want you to stroke it into my mouth too!\ I begged.

Looking at Brian, Sean said \ Shes got a point - it would be hot to see her try and take two loads of hot sticky cum. So they both pulled out of me and forced me to my knees where they began to stroke their cocks until they came all over my face and in my mouth. Then Sean made me swallow, telling me to get cleaned up while he had a smoke because I was going to be wearing more cum in a few minutes.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates